Complaint Review: Mathulis State Grant Money Services

• Updated: Tue, December 24, 2013

• Reported By: Ssilva27 — Oakland California
Mathulis State Grant Money Services
p.o. box 333 pleasant grove, Utah USA

Mathulis State Grant Money Services Donny Williams Fraudulent behaivor pleasant grove Utah

The confirmation code is 5799788760. A employee of www.usfinancialresources.com I was assured that the amount to try the service was $3.87. Before I used the web site, www.usfinancialresources.com, I checked my bank statement. An additional charge was added to the $3.87 of $9.99 for ID Nanny which I did not authorize. I requested the return of the $9.99 and confirmation of cancellation. I cannot reach the cancellation site given, support@usfinancialresources.com. I cannot find a public phone to call 1-866-549-6225. I have tried unsuccessfully to cancel at www.usfinancialresources.com and I have not been able to get a cancellation confirmation. I am very afraid that this company will charge my account again and I will have an overdraft charge of $35.00 as well as an unwanted charge of $59.95.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/24/2013 01:55 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Mathulis-State-Grant-Money-Services/pleasant-grove-Utah/Mathulis-State-Grant-Money-Services-Donny-Williams-Fraudulent-behaivor-pleasant-grove-Uta-1109600. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Mathulis State Grant Money Services