Complaint Review: Matias Leiva

• Updated: Tue, July 02, 2013

• Reported By: Andrew — Sacramento California
Matias Leiva
Internet USA

Matias Leiva AKA MatiasLeivaOnline, MatiasLeivaGuru, Leiva Matias After I register to his system and pay about $500 he just gone. He just scam all people who is joining to him from members to workers. Internet

*UPDATE Employee: We are not responsible on doing this

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: I am not part of this

*UPDATE Employee: We are not responsible on doing this

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: Original Claim - The Break Down

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: Lloyd Herrera (Owner of SEONaster)- Fraud Complaint

I also found out that he hire some developers in India and USA to join his team but after he pay he reversed the payment to his account and the payment has been made will back to his account which is fraud. I know this because I spoke with his team in India and in the US.

Matias Leiva is totally SCAM and FRAUD. Please be aware.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/25/2013 11:21 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Matias-Leiva/internet/Matias-Leiva-AKA-MatiasLeivaOnline-MatiasLeivaGuru-Leiva-Matias-After-I-register-to-his-1062139. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Matias Leiva

We are not responsible on doing this

Hi Good Day

We believe SEONaster is not part of this issue on both parties. We suspect that this issue is misleading and false.

We strongly believe that this issue has been resolve.

#2 REBUTTAL Individual responds

I am not part of this

Hi Good Day

I am not involved in this issue and I believe this is misleading or false. SEONaster is not a part of any of this. We are not part of both parties. And I believe this is issue is resolved and our name is clean with this issue.  We suspect that this is issue is done. Kindly remove this complaint so that we can clear our name

Thank you.

We are not responsible on doing this

Hi Good Day

I believe this is misleading since SEONaster is not part of this issue with both parties. We believe that both parties made a mistake on releasing this.

Kindly remove this.

Thank you.

#4 REBUTTAL Individual responds

Original Claim - The Break Down

AUTHOR: MatiasLeiva - ()

So here I'm going to break-down the claim:

and I quote:

"Matias Leiva contact me to join to his multi level marketing group and he encourage me a lot of opportunies after the registration but after I joined and registered about $500 he just gone and did not contact me which I found out that it was the same happen with my friends and other people who he encourage to join.

Matias Leiva is totally SCAM and FRAUD. Please be aware. "

1. All the direct selling organizations that I'm involved with none of them have a $500 start-up and if they did "the accuser" could simply call customer service and receive a refund within 90-days of ordering any product or kit.

Which means, the person writing this complaint has no understanding of the industry and no understanding of refunds , customer support therfore they are making false assumptions without understanding anything.

2. I don't market to friends and family. I haven't been using this model of communication for several years now, I strictly use the internet.

3. The word "developer" is being used in the sentence to describe a "distributor" or "team member" because of lack of knowledge and understanding of proper language to express and identify the difference between "distributor" and "developer".

4. I do not hire in India, I haven't for years.

5. The person states the following: "but after he pay he reversed the payment to his account and the payment has been made will back to his account which is fraud"

The only outsourcer in the year of 2013 that I had to chargeback from my bank was with Lloyd Herrera, I will be making a video logging into my Odesk and Paypal account. You will see that Lloyd Herrera is the only "dispute" problem for this calendar year of 2013.

He was the only person I paid $450 for SEO services that were not complete in this calendar year.

#5 REBUTTAL Individual responds

Lloyd Herrera (Owner of SEONaster)- Fraud Complaint

AUTHOR: MatiasLeiva - ()

Hello there,

The individual who wrote this is Lloyd Herrera, owner of www.SEONASTER.com . I was in the process of expanding my search engine marketing when I came across Lloyd Herrera on Odesk. Odesk is a outsourcing platform where you can hire professionals from all over the world.

Lloyd lives in the Philippines, and I was paying him $150 per week to maintain my search engine rankings and re-design my blog.

Lloyd failed several times to provide weekly reporting, updates and always made an excuse why he was 1-2 weeks late with reports.

I had paid Lloyd an advancement of $450 (Not $500 as he states) for 3-4 weeks of search engine marketing.

He failed to complete the tasks, made an excuse that was in car accident but took him 2 weeks to finally reply which was a TOTAL lie and then sends Paypal a "Fake" shipping id when I disputed my payment with Lloyd through Paypal.

Paypal did not protect my case since I'd sent him money, so I went directly to my bank. I took this route only because Mr.Herrera failed to refund my payment after being asked nicely several times for a refund and then he gave me even more stories to why my project was not complete.

Mr. Herrera is attempting to position his case as if he were part of my Direct Sales organzation. He is not, and my friend in "Sacramento" who he used as "bait" as the person who supposely "wrote this report" is not part of any of my direct sales organizations.

Lloyd Herrera from SEONASTER.com is a complete fraud for evening posting this on here, when he knows the real situation was Mr.Herrera not doing the work and being lazy.

Further legal actions are being taken against Lloyd Herrera, we have also reported him to Odesk.com, major news publications and this report will rank right under his Name and company name.

Mr. Herrera, I urge you to be smarter with your decisions and think twice before acting so cowardly.

- Matias Leiva