Complaint Review: Matres1one

• Updated: Mon, December 03, 2012

• Reported By: pacheco — Clermont Florida United States of America
Matres1one
42681 US 27 DAVENPORT, Florida United States of America

Matres1one I bough a set of matress for 550.00 went I try them in the store they were good, no noises at all, but when I got home I set them and I left to my country, when I come back I sat on them, and there is DAVENPORT, Florida

I bough a set of mattress from matres1one and when I went to the store to buy them they were good, so when I got home I set them. and I left to my country I didn't have time to try them,

But when I come back I went to my son 15 years old room, and he told me mom something is wrong with the matress everytime I sat down they make a horrible noise.

So I went to try them and they sound horrible, so I went to the store and the man who was on charge on 12-03-12 he insult me and telling he can't do nothing about.

I can't believe a company like that they don't care about customer needed.

They want only money, money, money, and I am a poor lady, I don't have a job, and they took my only little money giving me something no good condition I think they game me the cheap set instead of mine.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/03/2012 06:28 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Matres1one/DAVENPORT-Florida-33836/Matres1one-I-bough-a-set-of-matress-for-55000-went-I-try-them-in-the-store-they-were-go-977554. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Matres1one