Complaint Review: Matress Firm

• Submitted: Sat, October 13, 2012
  • Updated: Sat, October 13, 2012

• Reported By: MATRESSFIRM.COM DIRTY BEDS — ST. PETERS Missouri United States of America
Matress Firm
280 Mid Rivers Mall Dr St. Peters, Missouri United States of America

Matress Firm 280 Mid Rivers Mall dr. St. Peters mo 63376 Vicky Rogers Deceitful agent of Mattress Firm Mattress Firm. fraud,theft,misadvertised merchandice, used dirty bedding, selling used as new St. Peters , Missouri

On 9/14/2012 I sent my wife to a reputable distribution center for bedding . However she braved the shady avenue unknowingly while comparing prices on new beds. Vicky Rodgers accepted 776.09 of our money. After handing the recipt back explains how much money she has saved buying beds that have been returned.

The transaction had become non refundable from the location that accepted the cash on 9/14. The store Manager Vicky Rodgers had informed us the return must come from corporate and there is no one we can talk to about expediting the process. She assured she had already talked to every one whome needed spoke to and there was no one else to speak to . We simply have to wait the 7 to ten days with no bed and no money.  Today is 10/13/2012 still no refund has been issued. Rental fees are occurring and I am now launching the bbb complaint and requesting the rental fees be reimbursed as well.

This woman has even tried to assure me when inquiring about the refund that even though it is against my religious belief to sleep on used bedding that she had imparted this useful information to my wife that there was a savings in purchasing a used bed and actually believed I should believe my wife came in with my money to buy a bed she knew I would blatantly refuse to sleep on.

Per Vicky once the cash leaves your hand and she rings it up there are no refund the money must be deposited and cash refunds must be returned in 7 - 10 days from corporate. 28 days later no refund no bed and rental fees incurred thanks the the gross neglect and dishonesty of a Mattress Firm area manager Vicky Rogers. Her managment skills as the area manager of this region have managed to collect my money dishonestly for used merchandise believed to be new. Than refusal of refund followed by 28 days of waiting and excused why it still has never arrived .

I would warn all to avoid the mattress firm they are deceptive dishonest and willing to sell you a dirty used dust mite infested skin lice covererd bed for the price of a new one . And if you dont acet the garbadge they try to make you accept as new. They refuse to give back the money.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/13/2012 11:36 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Matress-Firm/St-Peters-Missouri-63376/Matress-Firm-280-Mid-Rivers-Mall-dr-St-Peters-mo-63376-Vicky-Rogers-Deceitful-agent-of-M-954721. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Matress Firm