Complaint Review: Matrice Financial

• Updated: Tue, July 23, 2013

• Reported By: madlabscientist318 — Bastrop Louisiana
Matrice Financial
Internet India

Matrice Financial Scammed money from me. Promised a loan after paying transfer fee. Got nothing Internet

I needed help and Mike James contacted me stating he could help. He said that his company could help. I asked where was the company located and He said India. But he has a Nigeria number.

He told me to fill out the application and he would get back with me. He said he could help and told me that I had to send $190USD as a transfer fee and I will receive my loan. I sent the money and waited and waited. No loan.

I contacted him and he said that because of fraud and stuff I had to insure the loan for $500USD. I sent that and still no loan. He says that I haveto pay another $250USD. I told I didn't have it and he started getting rude. I asked for a refund and he said that I woukd have to pay $150USD in order to get a refund.

Even if he is not a scammer, I don't want to do business with him. I just want my money back.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/23/2013 09:01 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Matrice-Financial/internet/Matrice-Financial-Scammed-money-from-me-Promised-a-loan-after-paying-transfer-fee-Got-n-1069327. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Matrice Financial