Complaint Review: Matrix- Web Development Company

• Submitted: Tue, October 19, 2010
  • Updated: Tue, October 19, 2010

• Reported By: mike — hialeah Florida United States of America
Matrix- Web Development Company

Matrix- Web Development Company matrixinfologics.com Be Aware !!! Charged More than $1,200 and delivered Nothing ! no more Odesk and their crooks freelancers! Internet

known as Matrix infologics . they have a website as well.
hired them via odesk.com .
they convince me to hire them hourly , and said that it should take 70 hours.
They said they will charge me a certain amount per hour, but for some reason always got change. from $12 to $13.88 .
I hire them to build me a website and a web app . they seems nice at the beginning. but then after 2 weeks that they working on the website (and supposedly should have done with it by now), i can't reach them anymore. i tried to email them countless of times, but no respond.
I contacted Odesk and let them know about the situation. they told me that they will contact the guy. they only emailed him ,asking him to contact me . he said that he will, but nobody contact me . i contact Odesk again, they contac thim again, and again he said that he will work things out with me , and worse case scenario they will forward me what they already done (whic anyway was meaningless  to me - what should i do with half a file and i website that doesn't work!?) .

The point is, they didn't even do this !! I got nothing ! paid top dollars and never heard from them again.

Odesk just sat on the fence and collected the greens - they even evoke my membership.

I tried to dispute, but odesk replied that it's not their problem.

BE AWARE OF ODESK AND SPECIALLY THE SCAM AND CROOKS COMPANY Matrix infologics   OR http://matrixinfologics.com/   or   Matrix- Web Development Company

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/19/2010 09:12 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Matrix-Web-Development-Company/internet/Matrix-Web-Development-Company-matrixinfologicscom-Be-Aware-Charged-More-than-120-652730. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Matrix- Web Development Company