Complaint Review: Matrix auto sales

• Reported By: alexisandchaos — Miami Florida
Matrix auto sales
81 nw 22 ave Miami, fl Miami, Florida USA

Matrix auto sales Dealing with thieves Miami Florida

So I went in here because I saw an add on Craig's list for the car I bought that was 9800 and something

when I went to see the car they were like ok the car works fine they showed me a car fax and what not I noticed they had to jump the car but they said the car is fine the xD was working obit it was low then after I put my down payments and everything the car price went up to 11,000 and something and the bank it's taking interest of 24% ssi in total I'm paying up 20000 for a Honda civic 08. Ok I can do it my credit is bad I understand they will charge me a lot for it. Ok I accented after I bought the car I noticed its missing a seat belt and a visor and floor mats and all these interior stuff ok they fixed the seatbelt after I reported them to the bbb agencies cause I was hounding them for a whole month about it

then came the tag issue I was forced to pay 200 bucks for an expired tag mi told them I don't want the tag it is expired and why would they give me an expired tag they said that they cant do I anything about it that it not their responsability that the tag company issued an expired tag

mi waited almost 2 months for the tag and they said if I don't take it they will call the DMV and report me for not showing to pick up my tag. And suspend my licens so I paid the 200 bucks then today I called the company they get the tags from and they said that they can't deal with me that its the dealers issue they submitted the wrong information and I should have not taken the registration since it was expired

so i went to the dealer and told them and they switched everything they said that its too late now and that I had 24 h to fix the issue and that I have to get a new decal because the lady in charge of tags didnt notice that the tag was expired and now I am driving with an expired tag with no money to get a new one till next month Because she didnt notice it was expired and her excites was I don't know when your birthday is

i told her its not about the birthday it's common sense 05/13 means may 2013 so its expired and she was like oh, I can't do anything now sorry

so now I'm f**ked

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/15/2013 03:33 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Matrix-auto-sales/Miami-Florida/Matrix-auto-sales-Dealing-with-thieves-Miami-Florida-1051221. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Matrix auto sales