Complaint Review: Matrixone

• Reported By: Tom — Mount Horeb Wisconsin United States of America
Matrixone
Pasadena, CA Pasadena, California United States of America

Matrixone Mis-leading and abandoned customers Pasadena, California

*Author of original report: Direct Merchandise Marketing aka Matrix One - Abandoned Customers

Referencing previous posts on this subject, I ordered 2 ea. of Matrixone 7 tablets on 10/10/12 and was promised delivery by Halloween. I had a few tech questions and I tried to the chat option on the website. It went immediately to email, not live chat (strike one), I then sent 2 emails, no responses(strike 2). I finally called and got a very helpful person, answered my questions, seemed very interested in my questions.

Its too bad, the product looked and sounded great.

T

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/03/2012 08:25 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Matrixone/Pasadena-California-/Matrixone-Mis-leading-and-abandoned-customers-Pasadena-California-977165. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Matrixone

Direct Merchandise Marketing aka Matrix One - Abandoned Customers

AUTHOR: Tom - (United States of America)

Referencing previous posts on this subject, I ordered 2 ea. of Matrixone 7 tablets on 10/10/12 and was promised delivery by Halloween. I had a few tech questions and I tried to the chat option on the website. It went immediately to email, not live chat (strike one).

I then sent 2 emails, no responses(strike 2). I finally called and got a very helpful person, answered my questions, seemed very interested in my questions.  I asked when I will get the tablets, he said container from China was delayed. I am in Logistics so I asked him if anybody contacted the port for a explanation, he said no, which was very weird to me. After Halloween delivery was nullified, the next call I made was about a week before Thanksgiving, and he said I would have it before holiday via FEDEX Ground. Again I am in Logistics and I found this a little strange on the short shipping time. Again no delivery.

I started to make several calls after the holiday and now no one is picking up, and email got bounced (strike 3). I called credit card company and got a credit. Its too bad, the product looked and sounded great. T