Complaint Review: Matt Behr

• Updated: Wed, February 20, 2013

• Reported By: College Guy — Dayton Ohio United States of America
Matt Behr
730 Hawthorne Ln Charlotte, North Carolina United States of America

Matt Behr Matt Behf from North Carolina is the a scammer!!! Everybody be careful Charlotte, North Carolina

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: Show proof of this ...

This guy has bought some several things from me on ebay and has returned the wrong product saying it was my fault.  He bought several pair Calvin Klein pillowcases from me and then wanted to return them saying that I sent the wrong thing. I saw where he returned maybe my pillowcases to some other guy.

This guy sent me like 10 emails in one day. Not sure what his problem is, but he definitely is a scammer.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/22/2012 02:41 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Matt-Behr/Charlotte-North-Carolina-/Matt-Behr-Matt-Behf-from-North-Carolina-is-the-a-scammer-Everybody-be-careful-Charlott-901479. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Matt Behr

#1 REBUTTAL Individual responds

Show proof of this ...

AUTHOR: Mbehr22 - (United States of America)

I just saw this since I needed to get some more info from my last swanky complaint ... And I see this erroneous complaint filed against me

It's an obvious forgery and frankly its sad and pathetic. This complaint was posted on this site the day after I posted my complaint against swanky outlet swankyoutlet.com. Don't shop there by the way: here's why... You will be sucked into doing what I am doing right now, plus you will be possibly receiving the wrong or defective product, no reimbursement will be offered, and if you push the company to at least entertain the notion they screwed up and sent you the wrong product , swanky will tell you to walk away or the authorities will be called in (Insinuating you are defrauding them and they will prosecute you. Yes... As crazy as this sounds, That is how they operate.).

Anyway, this current complain has obvious been issued as retaliation against me, as my home address was divulged. The author is trying to say I defrauded him on a pillow case scam too? Do these idiots think I have a fabric factory at home?? I just wanted my 63 dollar refund from swanky, instead I'm insulted repeatedly and I lose my money and no product was ever delivered.

It's complete BS and I invite anyone to please look at my original complaint (all over 65 dollars in pillow cases (the wrong pillow cases) - keep that in mind- after I had spent over 500 dollars on authentic bed sheets that reputable companies such as Macy's provided with no problem at all (the trick is they actually sent you the stuff you order).

By the way - when I filed an official complaint with the BBB of Mississippi, they sent me "my file" to go over a few things and it was actually another scammed customers file. It was almost a ver batim dialogue of what I had gone through with swanky in my ordeal.

I mean if these guys will go through this much trouble to keep my 63 dollars, I just want other to know they are putting their money in jeopardy by punching goods through this site

anticipation