Complaint Review: Matt Binswanger Aka Newport Surf School

• Submitted: Sun, March 09, 2008
  • Updated: Tue, March 20, 2012

• Reported By:los angeles California
Matt Binswanger Aka Newport Surf School
P.O. BOX 843 CORONA DEL MAR, CA. 92625 Los Angeles, California U.S.A.

Matt Binswanger Aka Newport Surf School Waste of time and money! Newport Beach, California

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Owner Matt Binswanger

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: WHAT!

Matt sold me a set of 4 beginner lessons. The whole time he cried and moaned about how the city of Newport Beach was trying to take away his surf school.

He also delved into his family's personal life (I'll spare the details.) He should have paid me for my psychological services.

He should have refunded me some money for wasting my time. I felt that the lessons were unprofessional. Every time I asked a technical question regarding meteorology, wind, or swells, Matt made me feel stupid for asking. He was unable answer my questions with scientific reasoning and therefore resorted to belligerence.

He even asked "weren't you listening?" If you go on his website, you can observe run on sentences and fragments. This is exactly how we speaks in person (with added surfer lingo.) I don't know about other surf schools but Newport surf school was a big mistake.

Henry
Los Angeles, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/09/2008 02:08 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Matt-Binswanger-Aka-Newport-Surf-School/Los-Angeles-California-90026/Matt-Binswanger-Aka-Newport-Surf-School-Waste-of-time-and-money-Newport-Beach-California-316166. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Matt Binswanger Aka Newport Surf School

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Owner Matt Binswanger

AUTHOR: Matt binswanger - (U.S.A.)

There have been a couple more additions to make it clear that "Henry" is totally a liar and is disgruntled because He was out of shape and obese and could not stand up so He got home to react to His inability to surf!!! Some can't surf even they if they tried like poor "fat" Henry!!! Try a differenet sport like couch potato!!!

#2 REBUTTAL Individual responds

WHAT!

AUTHOR: Matt Binswanger - (U.S.A.)

In response to the allegation of "HENRY" four beginner lessons! I don't have four beginner lessons! My "CURRICULUM" clearly states the structure and outline, beginner - intermediate - advanced. I never spoke about the "CITY" or PERSONAL FAMILY ISSUES! I looked for "HENRY" in my data base and could not find a former student - client. Besides I NEVER get complaints because I'm the best surf instructor and school in the nation! His comments are slanderous and defaming. I would like to speak to this Ghost because He does not have the gut's to call me direct and voice His complaints! He must be one of those KOOK'S, Surfer Talk means that He would never be a soul surfer and never welcome to any beach because He's a cry baby! Go jump up and down and throw Your tantrum somewhere else A.K.A. because You are definitely in need of psychlogical help! Besides we surfers talk in code, get a grip man, get a life! I guess You have nothing better to do with your time than to lie and try to ruin my reputation! It won't work! I'll be planning my next surf trip and You will planning Your next rip off report! People should be warned that You are a cry baby who couldn't surf even if You tried! Party on Henry and try to be a cool guy but that won't probably happen so be misserable and find ways to be unhappy. Oh, that won't be hard.

Gotta go surfing and I will be happy and forget about KOOK'S like You!