Complaint Review: Matt Hughes -- Herongate Financial

• Submitted: Mon, June 30, 2008
  • Updated: Mon, June 30, 2008

• Reported By:Six Mile Run Pennsylvania
Matt Hughes -- Herongate Financial
7760 France Ave South 11th Floor Minneapolis, Minnesota U.S.A.
  • Phone: 866-827-2317
  • Web:
  • Category: Loans

Matt Hughes - Herongate Financial Scammed me out of $900 for a $5000 loan Minneapolis Minnesota

I needed a loan and searched the internet. I typed in some information on a couple of websites. I was called by Matthew Hughes in regards to a loan. I could receive $5000 with a 7% interest rate.

I was to fax my birth certificate and my drivers license and I would receive papers to fill out for the loan. After everything was faxed, I was to Money Gram $900 to him and the loan amount would be deposited into my checking account within 24 hours.

I never received the loan and now I am out $900.

Diane
Six Mile Run, Pennsylvania

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/30/2008 02:13 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Matt-Hughes-Herongate-Financial/Minneapolis-Minnesota-55435/Matt-Hughes-Herongate-Financial-Scammed-me-out-of-900-for-a-5000-loan-Minneapolis-Minn-345971. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Matt Hughes -- Herongate Financial