rank

• Updated: Mon, September 09, 2013

• Reported By: imnodummy — New York New York
Matt Mark Dawson
internet, Select State/Province USA

Matt Mark Dawson Mark Eric Hobbs LADIES BEWARE OF THIS MAN ON FACEBOOK!!! internet

*Consumer Comment: Using other Sites

*Consumer Comment: Typical Nigerian Scam

Ladies beware of this man! He kept sending me messages on Facebook telling me how beaautiful he thought I was, and that I was everything he was looking for in a lover. I never answered him back, but he still kept messaging me. I have heard horror stories aabout men like this, so I know not to get sucked in by these con artists.

This guy is going by Matt Mark Dawson on Facebook right now, but I read another report on here where he had used the exact same pics, and he went by Mark Eric Hobbs. He tried conning another woman out of money. He messaged me his number, which was 760-394-6063. He also wanted me to email him or Yahoo Messenger him at grantmark00@yahoo.com. This obviously made me suspicious, so I checked out his Facebook page, and he only had two pics of himself, so I then did a Google search on the photos, and this site came up.

I know that I was not conned out of anything, but I very easily could have been. I only hope that I can help other women out by posting this!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/09/2013 08:21 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Matt-Mark-Dawson/internet-Select-StateProvince-internet/Matt-Mark-Dawson-Mark-Eric-Hobbs-LADIES-BEWARE-OF-THIS-MAN-ON-FACEBOOK-internet-1083115. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Matt Mark Dawson

Using other Sites

AUTHOR: michelle - ()

This guy is using MiuMeet dating site now and trying to connect with people. He actually has at least 2 profiles that he contacted me with. He uses Ericlovelife and seekingforlove45 as screen names. I was skeptical to begin with and when he started asking for money i stopped answering him. Then a few days later I get another message from the other profile name but has similar pictures. And I asked questions to see if I could get the same answers and some are similar.

Typical Nigerian Scam

AUTHOR: Stacey - ()

Good for you for seeing through this scammer because that man in the picture is not who the person sending you the messages it.  Good work!