Complaint Review: Matt Sunderland

• Updated: Mon, September 02, 2013

• Reported By: Ed Steele — Phoenix Arizona
Matt Sunderland
1030 E. El Camino Real #182 Sunnvale, California USA

Matt Sunderland/ Matthew Sunderland Matt Sunderland In July/Aug Home Business Advertiser Promoting Pure Leverage Sunnvale California

*Author of original report: Refund Issued

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Call me or email me to clearn this up...

I responded to an ad in the Home Business Advertiser on Aug.8, 2013.  The ad is on pg. 9.  Shows a guy ( Matt Sunderland) on the page.

I went to the website: MasterMindWithMatt.com and like what I saw.  Matt had some videos that showed his system on promoting Pure Leverage and how he was promoting Pure Leverage differently from a lot of other people.

There was also suppose to be and additional website that his programers had to personalize and set up.

He was also promoting an optional package for $12.95.  So I took him up on his offer and sent him the $12.95.

All this took place on Aug. [continued below]....

.....8, 2013.  I signed up in Pure Leverage ($24.95). I I became a reseller ($19.95).  I sent in the $12.95 for his offer.

On Aug.18 I still had No package or website.  So I called his number 408-962-4849. No answer...so I left a voice mail.  A few days passed...no response from Matt, so I called again.

Fianally on Aug.23, he returned my call.  I was not home.  He did leave me a voice mail saying hes was 'sorry'.  My order somehow got lost and was not filled.  He said he would 'personally' take care of my package and personally send it out and that he would also send me a check for the $12.95 because of the mixup.

Today is Sept.2, 2013.  No package, No Check!

If you see Matt Sunderland in Home Business Advertiser or any other MLM or Home Based Business Magazine...just a word to the wise...Stay Away from this guy

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/02/2013 10:30 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Matt-Sunderland/Sunnvale-California-94087/Matt-Sunderland-Matthew-Sunderland-Matt-Sunderland-In-JulyAug-Home-Business-Advertiser-1081065. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Matt Sunderland

Refund Issued

AUTHOR: Ed Steele - ()

Update:  Matt did issue a refund and the check cleared.

#2 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Call me or email me to clearn this up...

AUTHOR: Matthew Sunderland - ()

Ed, give me a call or email.

I do show in our records that you were refunded for this discontinued product.

Send me a quick email