Complaint Review: Matt

• Submitted: Fri, September 03, 2010
  • Updated: Fri, September 03, 2010

• Reported By: Matt — Perth Internet Australia
50 Benenden Ave Internet United States of America

Matt Resort Takes Money, Charges Rediculous Fees And Gives you Back Nothing Butler, Internet

My wife and I travelled to the USA in 2008 and visited Las Vegas. We were having a great time and sadly and embarrassingly got sucked into purchasing a Timeshare at the Grandview Las Vegas Resort, run by a company called El Dorado Resorts. I believe they are run out of Phoenix, Arizona. We were promised so much and were led to believe the Timeshare we would purchase was worth the $30,000 USD that they were asking for it. We just could not afford this price so the lady who's name was Irene went and got her boss. He then said he could do the price for $24,000 as we were from Australia. We felt this was a huge saving and as it would be worth something in the future and we could not afford a huge investment, we decided to buy it.

All was ok it seemed until the excessive fee's and charges were rolling in. They overcharged for everything and I mean everything. The payments we made were and still are sucking us dry. We were promised the earth but got a huge debt that won't go away due to the excessive charges. I was dismayed at first and now I am just plain mad. I became a father recently and the situation from El Dorado Resorts is akin to taking food from my baby's mouth. It is the same as somone holding a gun to my head and robbing me of $25,000 or more of our hard earned money.

We are doing everything to seek legal advice as this practice would not be legal in Australia. We are angry and we will win in our fight against these criminals!

I urge all those people who have been scammed to rise up and fight the corporation that is El Dorado Resorts and together we can put pressure on them and force them to be accounted for legally.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/03/2010 09:20 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Matt/internet/Matt-Resort-Takes-Money-Charges-Rediculous-Fees-And-Gives-you-Back-Nothing-Butler-Inter-637577. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Matt