Complaint Review: Matthaeis Camco, Inc

P O Box 249 Sweet Home,, Oregon United States of America
  • Phone: 1 505 652-4778
  • Web:
  • Category: Banks

Matthaeis Camco, Inc aka SABILITY INC send me a check $3,350 check prize check asked me to return $1,950 for taxes Sweet Home,, Oregon

I received a check today 7/5/12 telling me that I am one of the winners for all customers of Wal-Mart, Sears, Home Depot, Safeway ASDA.  That I am entitled to $50,000.00, however a check for $3,350 was enclosed that I am to cash and return $1,950 for non-British taxes by Western Union.  The check is drawn on Wells Fargo from a company called "Matthaeis Camco, Inc." but the letter is from a company called "Sability Inc. from Duluth, Georgia".  The letter also tells me not to cash the check without calling a certain number (1-505-652-4778) first.

This letter sends up so many "red flags"  It is signature on the letter is not the same as the name typed on it.  I shopped at Sears earlier this year and didn't registered for any contest so why was my information selected/entered.  I don't shop as any of the other stores, this concerns me that my information was given/sold/purchased/stolen by these individuals.  Not only that, if I am a winner, why should I be paying taxes overseas when I should be paying local (American) taxes and why didn't this check come via certified mail with a return address on the envelope?  Why two different company's names?  Why not explain how I was selected? I am sure I can think of a few more questions that need to be approached.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/05/2012 06:36 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Matthaeis-Camco-Inc/Sweet-Home-Oregon-97386/Matthaeis-Camco-Inc-aka-SABILITY-INC-send-me-a-check-3350-check-prize-check-asked-me-907302. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Matthaeis Camco, Inc