Complaint Review: Matthew Aylworth

• Updated: Tue, November 13, 2012

• Reported By: D — Washington United States of America
Matthew Aylworth
4023 W. 1st Ave. Eugene, Oregon United States of America

Matthew Aylworth Daniel N. Gordon collection agency, Atlantic Credit & Finance, American Express, Asset Acceptance, NCO, Bank of America, Citibank, First Resolution Investment Unlicensed Collection Agency Eugene, Oregon

*Consumer Comment: Griggs v Daniel N Gordon

I was recently successful in a lawsuit against the Daniel N.Gordon collection agency and their attorney, Matthew Aylworth. The federal court case number is 2:2011cv05038 (Grigg v. Gordon).

Aylworth filed a number of false affidavits in court while attempting to collect on an alleged credit card debt with Atlantic Credit & Finance. He filed an affidavit that stated that my income was not from Social Security Disability. This was untrue. I am on Social Security Disability and he was advised of this twice in writing. It is illegal to garnish this type of income. Another affidavit filed by Aylworth alleged that I had made no payments on the credit card. I proved in court that I made 33 payments. There was also an affidavit that I was served with my court documents personally, as is the law. I was served by mail.

Aylworth garnished my entire bank account, which is where I deposited my Social Security Disability checks, for about $1,300. This was my only source of money. I had literally no money for a month to pay my rent, buy food and medication, or use public transportation. I had to go to the Mission charity every day to eat. I washed my hair with leftover dishwashing soap because I could not even afford to buy shampoo. I am disabled and this was a hardship I did not need.

I have also learned that this collection agency is not licensed in Idaho, Oregon or Washington. Aylworth and Daniel N. Gordon also collect for American Express, Asset Acceptance, Atlantic Credit & Finance, Bank of America, Capitol One, Chase Manhattan, Citibank, First Resolution Investment, Midland Funding and NCO.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/23/2012 12:59 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Matthew-Aylworth/Eugene-Oregon-/Matthew-Aylworth-Daniel-N-Gordon-collection-agency-Atlantic-Credit-Finance-American-E-958869. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Matthew Aylworth

Griggs v Daniel N Gordon

AUTHOR: susan - (United States of America)

Mr. Grigg,Please contact me asap.we need to talk....think I can help you with a class action lawsuit or a suit aginst DNG for fraud

Major