Complaint Review: Matthew C. Mullhofer Law Office

• Submitted: Fri, October 03, 2008
  • Updated: Tue, June 05, 2012

• Reported By:garden grove California
Matthew C. Mullhofer Law Office
2107 N Broadway #107 Santa Ana, California U.S.A.

Matthew C. Mullhofer Law Office - mullhofer law - protectmyassets.com cheated my dying father's estate, forged deed, stolen money Santa Ana California

*Consumer Comment: mullhofer law totally corrupt, cheater , liar

*Consumer Comment: mullhofer law office scam fraud cheat

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: THIS REPORT IS A HOAX

my father went to mullhofer law office in santa ana ca aka protectmyassets.com. my father just wanted to do a simple will but the lawyer mullhofer convinced him to put his only house in a land trust and his only mutual fund into a LLC company.

After he died we tried to get our fathers house back but now only mullhofer controls the land trust and he also keeps my fathers money in the llc company. For almost a year we have been trying to get our assets back but mullhofer law aka protectmyassets will not return my calls. I checked out land trust scam and found out other victims have been swindled by this same people. Please call Santa Ana Police or Elder Abuse or consumer affairs if you know any more victims.

Joel
garden grove, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/03/2008 12:15 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Matthew-C-Mullhofer-Law-Office/Santa-Ana-California-92706/Matthew-C-Mullhofer-Law-Office-mullhofer-law-protectmyassetscom-cheated-my-dying-fat-378263. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Matthew C. Mullhofer Law Office

mullhofer law totally corrupt, cheater , liar

AUTHOR: deshane - (USA)

Matthew c mullhofer attorney in santa ana ca took a $1200 check from my parents to hold while I discussed with my parents to get a living trust.  he cashed it at a check cashing store and did no work on the trust and wont give me back my money.  he is a heartless thief to steal from the elderly.  I will sue him and take away his license.  And I checked and he is not a licensed financial planner or a tax specialist, he only lies to you.  do not trust him.

mullhofer law office scam fraud cheat

AUTHOR: teena - (United States of America)

Now I have been vicimized by matthew c mullhofer when he said he would do a living trust and instead took months to esentially give me a pile of worthless papers.  then he never put my home into the trust and instead deeded it to a company he owns.  now i have issues with the title company and will have to pay a new lawyer to fix the papers.  don't do business with this incompetent bas****.  you will regret ever having met this guy and don't give any money at all.  Luckily I only lost $ 1200.00 but even that is too much to lose to a scam.  Now attorney operates on the internet under a new name but the same old story - pay money - get nothing!!!

#3 REBUTTAL Owner of company

THIS REPORT IS A HOAX

AUTHOR: Matthew Mullhofer - (U.S.A.)

Please be advised that the above report is untrue and is in fact a hoax. I have never had a client by the name of Joel in Garden Grove. I invite this person to prove that he retained our firm to provide legal services for them. Every client that I serve receives a legal retainer agreement signed by me and the client. Perhaps Joel can prove he or his family has been a client of ours by producing a retainer agreement from our firm.
I am proud to say that I am a licensed attorney by the State Bar of California. You can go to statebar.gov/attorneysearch to see that I have no complaints with the California State Bar.
I further believe this report to be a hoax because of prior false reports that have been filed by an attorney cpa competitor of mine. This person is being investigated by the IRS and by the California State Bar. Fortunately they will no longer be in business very soon.
Feel free to contact me if you have any questions regarding this rebuttal.
Matthew Mullhofer-Attorney (714) 827-9955