Complaint Review: Matthew Goldstein Firebird Speed

• Updated: Fri, May 24, 2013

• Reported By: Russel — stamford Connecticut
Matthew Goldstein Firebird Speed
136 madison ave New York City, New York USA

Matthew Goldstein Firebird Speed Internship Scam! You will not get your money back for things they say they will pay you for. New York City New York

I was supposed to have an internship with firebirdspeed.com. I was told I would have all lunches paid for and my travel money was going to be reimbursed. But they fired me for no reason and they did not pay me back anything! I am out of pocket like $150. I want my money back! I had to travel an hour each way to get to that office. this is bull sh*t and I dont want any more interns to get scammed by this person. He is insane and tries to get you to stay for like 15 hours everyday and work for free! Then if you say no he fires you. this is the same person

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/24/2013 09:46 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Matthew-Goldstein-Firebird-Speed/New-York-City-New-York-10016/Matthew-Goldstein-Firebird-Speed-Internship-Scam-You-will-not-get-your-money-back-for-t-1053567. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Matthew Goldstein Firebird Speed