Complaint Review: Matthew J. Boneff Junior

111 ho street Fort Wayne, Indiana United States of America
  • Phone:
  • Web:
  • Category: Liars

Matthew J. Boneff Junior Matthew Boneff Jr. is a con artist He lives in Fort Wayne, Indiana Fort Wayne, Indiana

* : Matthew Boneff

Matthew Boneff Junior is a con artist. He stole $5,000 dollars from me over a 2 month period. I met him on the Web about two months ago. We met at a local pub and began to talk and drink. I felt like I had so much in common with him. I am a bit over weight and I have a low self esteem. He made me feel beautiful. By June of 2009 he would come over once and awhile and have sex with me. I thought I was making love to him, but everytime he was to leave he always asked me for money. He would make up stories that his brother Greg was in rehab and needed stay in there, his family did not have the funds to keep him there. If he didn't go through rehab he would die. I cut him a check for $2,500 to keep his brother alive. If he even has a brother. Another time he told me his car was seized and he needed to get it out. It was one thing after another. Then I started getting infections, I went to the doctor and they told me I contracted a S.T.D. I was so upset. He then turned it around on me. I loved him so much, and he used me for all that I had. I hope someone who knows him can get my money back. I can not get ahold of him. I have not seen him in a few days. I am so depressed I feel so used. I do not know what to do. My name is Jenny he will know who you are speaking of.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/23/2009 01:21 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Matthew-J-Boneff-Junior/Fort-Wayne-Indiana-/Matthew-J-Boneff-Junior-Matthew-Boneff-Jr-is-a-con-artist-He-lives-in-Fort-Wayne-India-484269. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Matthew J. Boneff Junior

#1

Matthew Boneff

AUTHOR: Jenny - (USA)

I hate him for what he has done to me. I hope someone someday teaches him a lesson. A lesson on how to not hurt people and not lie!