Complaint Review: Matthew Kenney Academy

• Submitted: Tue, March 26, 2013
  • Updated: Sun, April 14, 2013

• Reported By: Sherri J. Vann — Auburn Alabama
Matthew Kenney Academy
5820 North Classen Boulevard, Suite 1 Oklahoma City, Oklahoma United States of America

Matthew Kenney Academy BEWARE Matthew Kenney Academy Students. Matthew Kenney Academy owes me my tuition money, $5,150.00 plus attorney fees. Oklahoma City, Oklahoma

*Author of original report: Matthew Kenney Academy update

*Consumer Comment: contact me

BEWARE Matthew Kenney Academy Students. The Academy owes me $5,150.00, plus attorney fees. I reluctantly signed up for Level 2 culinary classes. I was unable to attend. I complied with all the policies of the academy and was guaranteed a full refund. Ten months has past and I still do not have my refund. In the meantime Matthew Kenney is continuing to spend money on new restuarants and new culinary schools. I am now paying legal fees trying to get what is rightfully mine. Matthew Kenney and all affiliated with not refunding me my deposit have reached an ALL time low.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/26/2013 11:07 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Matthew-Kenney-Academy/Oklahoma-City-Oklahoma-73118/Matthew-Kenney-Academy-BEWARE-Matthew-Kenney-Academy-Students-Matthew-Kenney-Academy-owe-1038120. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Matthew Kenney Academy

Matthew Kenney Academy update

AUTHOR: Sherri J. Vann - ()

This matter is currently being resolved.

contact me