Complaint Review: Matthew Mcmills

• Reported By: Katie — Lawton Oklahoma
Matthew Mcmills
10101 South 1st street Austin, Texas USA

Matthew Mcmills SCAM ARTIST CON ARTIST LIAR Austin Texas

*General Comment: So True!

*Author of original report: Matthew Mcmills is a LIAR & THIEF !!!

Matthew Mcmills will take your money and run. Do not believe anything he says. He will lie to you on everything. I lost a lot of money from him. He call's himself a "Christian" and always says God Bless but that is all fake. I was told he was good at helping people make money online. They didn't tell me he was a liar and a con-artist. I am a nursing student and a single mom of two girls I didn't need this headache. I called to get ask for help after I paid him. He never called me back. I got a lot of unanswered calls and e-mails. This guy took over $1,500.00 of my money. He will Rip you Off. Please do not fall for his lies. I agree he does only help certain people he likes. He picks his favorites. And takes advantage of the rest and he will take your money and not help you.

He does all of his transactions via paypal and there in NO Contract that's so he cannot get sued.. so it's your word against his.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/01/2013 01:27 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Matthew-Mcmills-/Austin-Texas/Matthew-Mcmills-SCAM-ARTIST-CON-ARTIST-LIAR-Austin-Texas-1047713. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Matthew Mcmills

#1 General Comment

So True!

AUTHOR: Rhonda - ()

Thank You for posting this!! This guy is such a fuckin Fake scam artist.. I hope it all comes to justice pal!

Matthew Mcmills is a LIAR & THIEF !!!

AUTHOR: Katie - ()