Complaint Review: Matthew S. Woodward

• Updated: Thu, December 20, 2012

• Reported By: Harrah — California United States of America
Matthew S. Woodward

Matthew S. Woodward Sports ticket fraud Internet

Looks like this guy is getting multiple bites.  I've seen 2 in the last few days for the same Clipper/Celtic tix and he got me to the point of getting the notification through eBay. Saw that payment had to be Western Union (huge red flag) and that the agent was in London (you're kidding me) and knew this was fake.  Searched the guy's name and sure enough 2 recent reports here. So I'll make it 3.  What a scumbag.  Don't get taken by this guy. Cheap seats should have been the tipoff.

I have seats 5,6,7,8.

I am sorry that I cannot accept payment to my PayPal account. I am getting a divorce, and until this is over I cannot access any of my bank accounts. I am a verified PayPal member but since I cannot accept payment through PayPal at the moment, eBay Buyer Protection covers this transaction if the payment is handled through Western Union.  You will
receive full coverage for the purchase price of the tickets!
The payment must be sent to the eBay agent, you have his details ( name and destination ) in the invoice!

Please find the nearest Western Union location ( http://www.westernunion.com/info/agentInquiryIntl.asp )
and complete the payment with cash.
IMPORTANT: To pay lower western union fees tell them that you send the money to a friend. In this way they will not charge you for a business transfer!
I am sorry if this is a problem for you, but right now I don't have any other option, hope you understand my situation..
Get back to me soon,

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/20/2012 01:51 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Matthew-S-Woodward/internet/Matthew-S-Woodward-Sports-ticket-fraud-Internet-985065. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Matthew S. Woodward