Complaint Review: Matthew Silva

Matthew Silva
5930 Cornerstone Court West San Diego, California United States of America

Matthew Silva America Funding Real Estate Mortgage Broker San Diego, California

*UPDATE Employee: Matthew Silva - America Funding

Matthew Silva is one of the shadiest gentlemen I've ever encountered.  I used his services as a loan officer and he told me that the interest rates would be a full point lower than what was actually possible through America Funding.  He has lied to me multiple times.  He doesn't return calls and forgets everything he has made up previously when I finally get a hold of him.  I've never encountered a person working in the mortgage industry who is so deceptive and utterly incompetent.  I have lost THOUSANDS of dollars by believing his retarded council!  Please do not let this happen to you!

If you are looking for a mortgage with Lending Tree and he is the "Senior Mortgage Consultant" who calls you;  I recommend recording everything that he tells you so that you can play it back for Lending Tree, America Funding and First Choice (the bank they are supposedly transitioning into) to hear.  Cross reference what he says with ANY other broker, or bank.  And, add on to this report with all of the details!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/22/2010 07:42 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Matthew-Silva/San-Diego-California-92121/Matthew-Silva-America-Funding-Real-Estate-Mortgage-Broker-San-Diego-California-606248. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Matthew Silva

Matthew Silva - America Funding

AUTHOR: Rich M. - (United States of America)

I was Matthew Silva's supervisor at America Funding.  He is no longer employed by America Funding.  He came to us highly regarded but Matthew and America Funding decided to part ways.

I wish that you would have contacted the Management Team at America Funding so we could have helped you with this issue.  A lot of times there is a small miscommunication between the loan officer and the client but with help of management we can usually get to the bottom of the problem quickly before it gets out of hand.

If you have any questions or need further assistance please give us a call.