- Report: #984116
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: Matthew Woodward
Matthew Woodward24 Waterfall Rd. Internet United States of America
Matthew Woodward Kaliciak Tomasz Ticket Scam on Craiglist/Ebay Internet
A business' first
line of defense
on the Internet.
If your business is
willing to make a
Click here now..
I want $ 400 for the 2 tickets. The price includes shipping, because i am located in Huntsville, AL. I will deliver the tickets
via UPS overnight (UPS fees are paid by me). You will receive them in 24 hrs.
I would like to do this transaction trough eBay for protection ( I'm new on craigslist... ). eBay will send you the purchase confirmation with details how to purchase the tickets from me. If you accept my proposal please reply me with your eBay username, your full name and delivery address so I can start the official procedure.
I will check my inbox for your reply later!
Ok, done! I've contacted eBay for the transaction!
Did you receive the transaction confirmation from eBay?
Please also check your junk/spam folder, I sometimes receive news from eBay there.
If you got the purchase confirmation please read it. In the invoice you will find important guidelines and payment instructions.
You will be sending the money to an eBay agent who will hold the money until you will have the tickets in hand. eBay will send the funds to me ONLY AFTER you will send them the feedback for our transaction (you received the tickets and everything is OK).
Thank you for your purchase. The total for your item below is US $400.00
The seller Matthew Woodward , started this transaction through eBay Buyer Protection Program. We have verified all the details of this transaction, and concluded that this is a safe transaction. Please follow our instructions to complete the transaction safely. We inform you that this transaction is covered by eBay Buyer Protection Program .
Complete your eBay transaction in 4 easy steps:
1. eBay accepts the transaction and offers purchase protection to the buyer (if the transaction is declined, no further action is required from either the buyer or the seller);
2. The buyer sends payment to one of our agents.
3. Buyer receives the item and has five days to inspect it. If it is complete and as described, the buyer should accept the item. If he refuses the item, the buyer must ship the item back to the seller within three business days.
4. After the inspection period is over, the buyer must contact eBay with the result of the inspection. If the buyer refuses the item, the refund will be sent to the buyer after the tracking number for the returned shipment is verified.
PayPal Buyer Protection on eBay existed only for eBay customers who paid for their purchases through a PayPal account. Now purchase protection and issue resolution for your eBay purchases will be managed by eBay, for all eligible payment methods. With eBay Buyer Protection, buyers will receive coverage for the purchase price of the item, plus original shipping. This seller is a verified PayPal member but for the time he has problems with his PayPal account so he won't be able to receive payment for the item through PayPal.
Note: Payment must be sent by Western Union Money Transfer ! eBay Buyer Protection covers this transaction if the payment is handled through Western Union. We will offer you the same protection like you are paying with PayPal directly. To submit the payment with Western Union Money Transfer you have to pay for the transfer with cash at a local Western Union agent.
Steps to complete the payment with Western Union:
1. Visit http://locations.westernunion.com to locate the Western Union Offices in your area.
2. Fill out a Western Union sending money form. You must put in the sender`s box your details and into the receiver`s box our agent's details:
- receiver's first name: Kaliciak
- receiver's last name: Tomasz
3. Give the form, the money(cash), and a proof of identity to the clerk.
4. The clerk will give you a receipt with the payment details which you will have to send to the seller for confirmation.
eBay Buyer Protection Verified Payments Agent:
Name: Kaliciak Tomasz
Address: 24 Waterfall Rd.
Zip Code: N11 1BU
Country: United Kingdom
Note: The funds will not be released under any circumstances. We will hold the payment until you will send us your
confirmation that you have received, inspected and you agree to keep the item.
When we will have your confirmation we will release the funds to the seller.
Do not forget to inform the seller (email@example.com) that you have sent the payment, and provide all the information he requires to confirm it!
Scanned copy of the Western Union receipt;
The amount sent (in local currency);
MTCN (10 digits number from the payment receipt);
Your details (name and address);
Within 24 hours, you will receive the tracking number for your item.
If you have any questions about this transaction or about the payment please contact eBay Customer Support via Live Chat ! Our operators are here to help!
Chat with us
We're available from 5:00 AM-10:00 PM Pacific Standard Time (PST), every day.
Here is our fax number: (206) 339 5611
After the payment is complete please Fax the Western Union receipt to us for confirmation.
Reimbursement from sellers:
We require eBay sellers to comply with our resolution process. Sellers permit us to make a final decision, in our sole discretion, on any case that a buyer opens with eBay under the eBay Buyer Protection Policy. For seller unresolved
cases, we will refund the buyer for the full cost of the item (including any applicable sales tax) and the original shipping.
Currently, the seller (Matthew Woodward) has a deposit of $ 4,100.00 in an eBay Buyer Protection Account. Transactions with this eBay seller are covered by purchase protection against fraud and description errors. For your safety, this account was locked today (18 - December - 2012), for 45 days time period. The seller is unable to withdraw any money from it, within this period.
Should you need a refund for this transaction, the insured amount will be taken from the seller's purchase protection account and sent to you. The refund is sent to your bank account, or by check or money order. The way you are refunded is at your choice. You have 45 days from the above verification date to request a refund. Refund requests are processed within 3 days.
Conditions to be meet before you may ask for a refund:
- If the item doesn't arrive and/or the seller stops communications after the payment was received;
- If the merchandise you receive has different specifications than the ones you agreed on;
- If your merchandise arrives in a much longer period than the one you agreed on (more than 15 days from the payment clearance day)
To ask for a refund, contact us on LiveChat with the following subject line:
<< Refund request for eBay Buyer Protection Transaction # 29044003818 >>
This eBay notice was sent to you (bill113083) based on your eBay account preferences because one of our Sellers required us to send you a confirmation in his behalf. Designated trademarks and brands are the property of their respective owners.
Copyright 2012 eBay Inc. All Rights Reserved.
eBay and the eBay logo are trademarks of eBay Inc
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/18/2012 08:36 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Matthew-Woodward/internet/Matthew-Woodward-Kaliciak-Tomasz-Ticket-Scam-on-CraiglistEbay-Internet-984116. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.
Advertisers above have met our
strict standards for business conduct.
- Business's (11)
- Lawyers and Law Firms (5312)
- Administrative Law (11)
- Admiralty & Maritime Law (27)
- Agricultural Law (2)
- Alternative Dispute Resolution (10)
- Antitrust & Trade Regulation (1)
- Appellate Practice (72)
- Aviation & Aerospace (11)
- Banking Law (90)
- Bankruptcy (380)
- Business Law (232)
- Civil Rights (55)
- Class Actions (30)
- Commercial Law (13)
- Communications Law (1)
- Constitutional Law (1)
- Construction Law (83)
- Contracts (7)
- Corporate Law (75)
- Criminal Law (668)
- Debtor & Creditor (51)
- Education Law (14)
- Elder Law (77)
- ElectionCampaign & Political (0)
- Eminent Domain (5)
- Employee Benefits (7)
- Energy (0)
- Entertainment & Sports (17)
- Environmental Law (43)
- Family Law (13)
- Finance (0)
- Government (14)
- Government Contracts (2)
- Health Care (1)
- Immigration (482)
- Indians & Native Populations (1)
- Insurance (90)
- Intellectual Property (526)
- International Law (33)
- International Trade (0)
- Internet Law (7)
- Investments (1)
- Labor & Employment (12)
- Legal Malpractice (92)
- Litigation (20)
- Media Law (1)
- Medical Malpractice (13)
- Mergers & Acquisitions (0)
- Military Law (5)
- Natural Resources (10)
- Occupational Safety & Health (0)
- Personal Injury (842)
- Products Liability (21)
- Professional Liability (0)
- Real Estate (361)
- Securities (169)
- Taxation (142)
- Technology & Science (0)
- Toxic Torts (0)
- Transportation (2)
- Trusts & Estates (368)
- White Collar Crime (1)
- Wills & Probate (7)
- Workers Compensation (242)
- Zoning, Planning & Land Use (10)
- Legal Services (32)
- Arbitrators/Mediators (7)
- Automotive Expert Witnesses (0)
- Bail Bonds (0)
- Court Reporters (1)
- Electronic Data Discovery (1)
- Expert Witnesses (1)
- Forensic Experts (1)
- Jury Selection (0)
- Legal Assistants (8)
- Legal Speakers (2)
- Litigation Support (2)
- Medical Expert Witnesses (1)
- Other (14)
- Paralegal (5)
- Private Investigators (6)
- Process Servers (7)
- Translators/Interpreters (0)
- Miscellaneous Business Services (19)