Complaint Review: Mattress 1 One

• Submitted: Mon, March 09, 2009
  • Updated: Sat, January 28, 2012

• Reported By:Altamonte Springs Florida
Mattress 1 One
697 E. Altamonte Drive Altamonte Springs, Florida U.S.A.

Mattress 1 One Complete ripoff selling defective mattress Altamonte Springs Florida

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: NOT a Customer

On July 21, 2008 I purchased a Restonic Majesty queen set mattress for $585.00 I was mislead by the sales person Mike that I was getting a great mattress and they had just reduced the price on what he said was a $900 mattress.

I took the mattress home that day, 1 or 2 months later I noticed that the mattress started to sink in resulting in me sleeping sideways.

I started to get lots of neck pain and spasms. I called the company told them the problem, they said I needed to pay $50.00 to have someone come out and look at the matress.

Then to pay $100.00 for them to exchange it. I went to the store to try and settle this they were very uncooperative. I simply wanted them to exchange the mattress for one that didn't sink.

Joe the manager told me that for anything under $600 dollars would sink! Then he told me that if I paid $250 more I could get a mattress that did not sink.

The whole process was very misleading a complete ripoff. The mattress that I have gets worse daily, its so frustrating.

When I went in today, there was a lady there that was going through the same thing only she bought her mattress a month after me.

I took her name and phone number to get together to try to investigate this place and see if something can be done.

I would be happy if they would just refund my money I would return their mattress so I can take my business elsewhere.

Sarai
Altamonte Springs, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/09/2009 05:50 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Mattress-1-One/Altamonte-Springs-Florida-32701/Mattress-1-One-Complete-ripoff-selling-defective-mattress-Altamonte-Springs-Florida-432463. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Mattress 1 One

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

NOT a Customer

AUTHOR: Anthony - (United States of America)

This review was done by a ex-employee who told us he would do this, can you please take this review off your sight, or send us proof that it is a customer of ours by sending us a invoice or some type of paperwork. Thank you for your time!

Mattress 1 One