Complaint Review: Mattress 1 One

• Reported By: NinaQueen — orlando Florida United States of America
Mattress 1 One
2900 E. Colonial Drive orlando, Florida United States of America

Mattress 1 One False Advertising orlando, Florida

I bought a new mattress from Mattress 1 One on Colonial Dr.  We did not purchase the frame/foundation thinking we would buy a platform bed.  Ultimately, we decided against the platform bed and returned to Mattress 1 One 3 days later and explained to the sales guys we needed the frame and foundation.  We asked about the promotional message sprayed all over the front of their store "FREE FRAME WITH PURCHASE".  This guys says we didn't spend enough, I think you needed to spend $800.00.  We were at $788.50 including new charges. So we paid for what we thought was frame and foundation.

When the delivery guys came we only received the frame.  I called and they said they only had the order for the frame but we could purchase the foundation for $130.00.  I said, ok, does that mean we get refunded on the frame we purchased seeing that we are now well over $800?  He would not agree to refund.  He said it didn't work that way.  I think it's ridiculous false advertising on their part.  That must be a great location because I find it hard to believe they could get repeat business.  I will buy the frame elsewhere and never return to that place.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/16/2010 10:27 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Mattress-1-One/orlando-Florida-32803/Mattress-1-One-False-Advertising-orlando-Florida-631797. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Mattress 1 One