Socialist

• Updated: Tue, May 07, 2013

• Reported By: GreenMag7 — Duncanville Texas
Mattress Firm Inc
Pleasant Run, 927 N Hwy 67, Cedar Hill, TX 75104 Cedar Hill, Texas USA

Mattress Firm Inc mattresses, Sealy, Tempur Pedic, Beauty Rest, Serta, box springs, king beds, queen beds Cedar Hill, Houston Texas

*Author of original report: Mattress Firm Inc is trying hard to fix this issue

We ordered a king size mattress set from Mattress Firm Inc on April 6, 2013.  We asked then if we could pay more than half then & the balance when we wanted delivery and were told 'yes'.

We went in May 5, 2013 & paid off the mattress set & set up delivery.  Initially I said Tuesday due to furniture being delivered on Monday, including the king size bed frame.  I changed it to Monday night from 6-9pm as the furniture would be here well before that and the man said the mattresses could be delivered that late.  Since I had a prior committment on Tuesday night, I changed it to Monday night, 6-9pm for delivery.

When he gave me the papers, he said 'delivery is Monday, tomorrow, night' & we left with the papers.  Apparently, the man put in Tuesdays date instead of Mondays date.  No one showed up or called on Monday night, so I called Mattress Firm Inc customer service line on Tuesday morning.

While talking to Customer Service, the lady says the delivery was set up for Tuesday, not Monday AND the mattresses are not even in stock!!!  They sold us the mattresses, promised delivery, typed in the wrong date, AND don't even have it in stock?

Now I can't get a working phone number to anyone & all I want now is the mattresses NOW or my money back NOW.  I'm sleeping on the floor because I was promised the mattresses on Monday & got rid of the old furniture on Monday morning.

Don't buy from these guys!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/07/2013 07:44 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Mattress-Firm-Inc/Cedar-Hill-Texas-75104/Mattress-Firm-Inc-mattresses-Sealy-Tempur-Pedic-Beauty-Rest-Serta-box-springs-king-1048989. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Mattress Firm Inc

Mattress Firm Inc is trying hard to fix this issue

AUTHOR: GreenMag7 - ()

Mattress Firm Inc contacted me literally as soon as I clicked 'send' on this report.  At this point, they are delivering the mattresses tonight.  They found a set tagged for delivery on Saturday & we are getting them instead.  The other person will get a new set coming in prior to Saturday.

Hopefully this will take care of it all.