Complaint Review: Mattress Firm

• Reported By: Anonymous — Forty Wayne Indiana United States of America
Mattress Firm
10534 Maysville Road Fort Wayne, Indiana United States of America

Mattress Firm Waste of Money!!!! Fort Wayne, Indiana

I bought a mattress about 5 years ago. I bought it because I was assured it was a good mattress and that it had a great warranty.  I paid $900 for a good mattress that I hoped would last for awhile. A few months ago the mattress started shifting. I have no idea as to why. I called Mattress Firm with my warranty information, as I had all of my documentation on my mattress.

They scheduled an inspection and came out and took a look at the mattress. After conducting the investigation they never called back. I waited about 2 weeks, and upon getting ahold of someone, I was informed that my claim was denied due to "stains". Again, the mattress is about 5 years old, but should not be shifting.

I told the represnative that the stains had nothing to do with the shifting, and I was told that the warranty is determined by the manufacturer. Also, I would like to add that there is a matress protector on the bed, however after 5 years, I may have yacked on the bed without the mattress pad on. Also, I was not informed of this when I purchased the mattress, and I have read the warranty paper work, which I did not notice when I read over it recently.

I told the rep that the stain didn't cause the entire mattress to shift. He said that he knew that, but the manufacturer wouldn't take it back. So for $900 and 5 years of use, looking back I should have just bought a cheap mattress. I will be calling Simmons Beauty Rest this week to follow up on this issue.

Thanks Mattress Firm,
You Suck!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/04/2012 08:44 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Mattress-Firm/Fort-Wayne-Indiana-46835/Mattress-Firm-Waste-of-Money-Fort-Wayne-Indiana-878643. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Mattress Firm