Complaint Review: Mattress Firm

• Updated: Mon, March 25, 2013

• Reported By: Ray — Greenville South Carolina
Mattress Firm
Woodruff Road Greenville, South Carolina United States of America

Mattress Firm Tried to deliver used item instead of new, kept me in dark about it. Not refunded money yet, keep delaying refund Greenville, South Carolina

DO NOT SHOP AT MATTRESS FIRM

Going through this nightmare courtesy Mattress Firm

I walked in a mattress firm store on March 9th and purchased a new mattress set. At delivery on  March 10th, I noticed the Box Spring was Pre-Owned. Called the store and got to know that sales man had  included a pre-owned box spring in my order because they did not have a new one in stock. I was highly disappointed because the sales man in store tried to deceive me by keeping me dark about this. I told the lady over phone about the same and refused to accept pre-owned set. She said she will process my refund which will take 7 days for me to receive.

It has been 15 days today and I have not yet received my refund. Every time I call them, they give me a new deadline. From 7 days, to 10 days, to 3 weeks, they just keep delaying the deadline. There is a different group of sales people at the store every day which makes it even more difficult to consistently track the issue.

NEVER BUYING FROM MATTRESS FIRM ...

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/25/2013 02:51 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Mattress-Firm/Greenville-South-Carolina-/Mattress-Firm-Tried-to-deliver-used-item-instead-of-new-kept-me-in-dark-about-it-Not-re-1037870. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Mattress Firm