attached

• Phone: 407-343-9796
  • Web:
  • Category: Liars

Mattress Firm I cant sleep on my new mattress. Kissimmee, Florida

I recently purchased a top of the line Sterns and Foster mattress. This was a floor model. The salesman did tell me that they had a no return policy on floor model. However he did guarantee me that I would not encounter any problems with this high quality mattress.

I paid $839.95 for a mattress that I enjoyed for less than a month. The padding has bulged out of one side of the mattress. I contacted the salesman who could only suggest that I contact Sealy for assistance. Sealy informed me that they would not honor any warrenty on a floor model.

This should not be allowed to happen to people doing business with reputible companies. Im on a fixed income, saved up nearly a thousand dollars to able to sleep on a high quality firm mattress. This is not fair.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/22/2012 09:26 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Mattress-Firm/Kissimmee-Florida-34741/Mattress-Firm-I-cant-sleep-on-my-new-mattress-Kissimmee-Florida-872057. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Mattress Firm