Complaint Review: Mattress Giant

• Submitted: Sun, January 13, 2008
  • Updated: Sun, January 13, 2008

• Reported By:casselberry Florida
Mattress Giant
925 E. Semoran Blvd Casselberry, Florida U.S.A.

Mattress Giant Mattress Giant in Casselberry Florida RIPPED ME OFF!!!.... FRAUD... FRAUD... FRAUD Casselberry Florida

I bought a new bed from mattress giant and after 2 months the mattress started coming apart at the seams. This is an obvious defect in workmanship.

I filed a warranty claim at the store where purchased in Casselberry Florida. The warranty claim was approved and I received a letter in the mail telling me to bring this letter to the store. This letter stated the store will give me a new replacement mattress.

I went back to the store with this letter and the manager wound not give me a replacement mattress and tried to talk me into accepting a cheaper and very poor quality mattress. I stated no this in not acceptable. The manager then tried talking me into buying a much more expensive mattress.

The store manager was very rude, unprofessional and obscene. The store manager followed me out to my car where he stood outside of my car window making inappropriate hand and face gestures to me while he was yelling at me.

I contacted the corporate office and was givin the repeat run around. I have since filed a warranty claim with the mattress manufacture and am waiting for a replacement mattress to be delivered to me.

It has been over a month and still no replacement mattress.

SPREAD THE WORD.....www.mattressgiantsucks.com

Do not buy a mattress from this company.
They have ripped off many people.... just google them and read all about them for yourself.

Chris ondo
casselberry, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/13/2008 04:44 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Mattress-Giant/Casselberry-Florida-32707/Mattress-Giant-Mattress-Giant-in-Casselberry-Florida-RIPPED-ME-OFF-FRAUD-FRAUD-299687. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Mattress Giant