Complaint Review: Mattress Giant

• Updated: Thu, July 15, 2010

• Reported By: charlie — Detroit Michigan United States of America
Mattress Giant
15701 Market Dr. Dearborn, Michigan United States of America

Mattress Giant / Kings Down Mattress Frist a matress cost $2ooo. and I'm going to doc for my back.next bed frame is no good had to call them three time because the legs keep bending I want another frame that I won't have a problem with t Dearborn, Michigan

I brought a kingsdown matress set from art van and I and my husband back has been hurting more than ever,and the bed frame is worse I had to call them out three times.The reason is the legs in the center keeps breaking and I asked for a replacement of a differant frame but they send guy out to add three more legs.        Now these legs are bending also I'm going to go to the store in person and tell then I'm not happy with the whole set matress,and frame and I want a nother one for the same vaule whinch is almost $3000.00.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/15/2010 08:37 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Mattress-Giant/Dearborn-Michigan-/Mattress-Giant-Kings-Down-Mattress-Frist-a-matress-cost-2ooo-and-Im-going-to-doc-for-623408. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Mattress Giant