Vienna

• Submitted: Wed, March 21, 2007
  • Updated: Wed, March 21, 2007

• Reported By:Davie Florida
Mattress Giant/Kings Down Mattress
Corner Of Pines Blvd And 100 Ave Ft Lauderdale, Florida U.S.A.

Mattress Giant, Kings Down Mattress Ripp-off Mattress and Horrible Warranty Ft Lauderdale Florida

*Author of original report: I wish to apologize to Mattress Giant

Purchased a Kings down mattress from Mattress Giant and soon the mattress became soft where we slept. Called Mattress Giant to submit a warranty claim. Mattress Giant would never send me a claim form and I had to go to the store myself after 35 days. Almost 60 days later, Mattress Giant told me to call the manufacturer (Kings down) in North Carolina and they said we would not warranty the mattress because it needs to show a 2-inch indentation in the mattress top before they will consider a claim. All the warranty info. said they have 10 days to respond, not 60 days. The mattress has memory form on top and the memory foam returns to shape after you get off the mattress. The problem is with the coils or construction of the bad under the memory foam. Buyer Beware!! If you have a defective mattress, don't expect Mattress Giant or Kings Down honor their mattress or help you. To small claims court we go to get back my $1800!!!!

James
Davie, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/21/2007 07:53 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Mattress-GiantKings-Down-Mattress/Ft-Lauderdale-Florida-33328/Mattress-Giant-Kings-Down-Mattress-Ripp-off-Mattress-and-Horrible-Warranty-Ft-Lauderdale-240024. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Mattress Giant/Kings Down Mattress

I wish to apologize to Mattress Giant

AUTHOR: James - (U.S.A.)

After Mattress Giant Customer Service Supervisor (Richard Freed) found that I had file a complaint, he personally called me and made good on my warranty. He assigned Mr. Jerry Miller at the Davie store located at University Drive and Sterling to assist me.
Mr. Miller handled a warranty claim and treated me great. He is extremely polite, helpful and very knowledgeable about his products. I would not use with any other company or salesperson my bedding needs.
These two men changed my mind about Mattress Giant!!!

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC