Complaint Review: Mattress One

• Updated: Sun, December 04, 2011

• Reported By: Brianne — Ocoee Florida United States of America
Mattress One
8506 South Orange Blossom Trail Orlando, Florida United States of America

Mattress One Mattress 1 Bad customer service and failed to resolve refund of delivery fee when never delivered! Orlando, Florida

I purchased a mattress for family members that were coming in for the Thanksgiving holiday the Monday prior.  I was told they could deliver the mattress and install it for me the Wednesday prior to Thanksgiving because they were open.  I was given a window of 5 hours that I had to take off work early from work and couldnt leave the house to finish preparing for my guests or dinner the next day.  At about 10 minutes before the deadline given to me, I contacted the sales guy that sold the mattress to me and he said "Oh they cancelled all delivers today and we can bring it Friday."  My family was leaving Friday so that did not work for me and they refused to bring it to us although we were told we could pick it up on the other side of town because the workers were still there.  If they were still there why couldnt they bring it to us. We ended up because we didnt have any other options picking it up and paying tolls and gas money that we didnt expect to pay in order to have the mattress that day.  I contacted the corporate office and they refused to get back in touch me with in regards to refunding my delivery fee or offer a discount for my troubles.  I will never purchase from this company again and I will make sure everyone I know that is in the market for a new mattress purchases from someone else as well.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/04/2011 03:46 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Mattress-One/Orlando-Florida-32809/Mattress-One-Mattress-1-Bad-customer-service-and-failed-to-resolve-refund-of-delivery-fee-804899. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Mattress One