Complaint Review: Mattress One

• Updated: Mon, November 15, 2010

• Reported By: BAD BREATH — heath Ohio USA
Mattress One
mattressone.net 789 Hebron Rd. heath, Ohio United States of America

Mattress One I Used to work for the Company my name is Dan. this company has sold people mattresses to people for more money than quoted or switched the quality of mattress during delivery. heath, Ohio

*Author of original report: matress one

My name is Dan Wallson I worked for the company for about a year since my time there. the Co-Owner Joe Roy has treated his employees like dirt fired me over another employees complaint of me. than rehires me. arguing with everybody because his common sense dosent work. The main reason for the report he steals money from people who go to buy mattresses quoting for one mattress, customer pays for that mattress and than send the delivery guys to deliver the wrong mat on purpose that cost 400 to 600 dollars less. I do NOT recomend any one shop at this store in HEATH OHIO JOE ROY IS AN A-HOLE.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/12/2009 09:06 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Mattress-One/heath-Ohio-43056/Mattress-One-I-Used-to-work-for-the-Company-my-name-is-Dan-this-company-has-sold-people-508307. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Mattress One

matress one

AUTHOR: BAD BREATH - (USA)

Dont shop at mattrress one in heath ohoi

suspected