Complaint Review: Mattress Warehouse

• Updated: Mon, July 16, 2012

• Reported By:Winchester Virginia
Mattress Warehouse
Pleasant Valley Road Winchester, Virginia United States of America

*Author of original report: Mattress Warehouse Salesperson ripoff - rude salesperson to my aged mother. fu this and gd that and legal threats. Winchester Virginia

Some time ago my aging mother over 70 wanted to purchase a new mattress to replace the one her deceased husband slept on for years. She agreed to buy one from mattress wharehouse but after getting home and checking the price she changed her mind. Okay, she is over 70 and has trouble making up her mind sometimes.

She called the salesperson right back to cancel. He got abusive over the phone and kept using words like f*** you and god d**n, and he even threatened a felony criminal charge because she had signed an agreement. I suppose he was upset because she had purchased a top of the line mattress from them.

My mother hung up and my sister paid a visit to talk with the manager. She never heard any more from them. I didn't get involved.

Okay, all sales clerks at m.w. are not this bad and many stores probably don't have one like this. There could be only one. Perhaps he no longer works there.

Shame on them for abusing an old lady. No remedy is required except not to contact her.

I won't buy anything from mattress wharehouse ever again. And thats my final answer.

Joe Winchester, Virginia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/31/2004 07:26 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Mattress-Warehouse/Winchester-Virginia-22601/Mattress-Warehouse-Salesperson-ripoff-rude-salesperson-to-my-aged-mother-fu-this-and-g-115433. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Mattress Warehouse

AUTHOR: Joe - (U.S.A.)

Some time ago my aging mother over 70 wanted to purchase a new mattress to replace the one her deceased husband slept on for years. She agreed to buy one from mattress warehouse but after getting home and checking the price she changed her mind. Okay, she is over 70 and has trouble making up her mind sometimes.

She called the salesperson right back to cancel. He got abusive over the phone and kept using words like f**k you and god d**n, and he even threatened a felony criminal charge because she had signed a contract agreement. I suppose he was upset because she had purchased a top of the line mattress from them.

AUTHOR: Joe - (U.S.A.)