Complaint Review: Mattress one

• Reported By: Nalaeyak — Edgewater Florida United States of America
Mattress one
Williamson blvd Port orange, Florida United States of America

Mattress one Lie, rip off, not return calls Port orange, Florida

I purchased a 2300 Serra bed at mattress one in port orange. I went back to get a mattress cover as my wife bought a cheap one that ripped. The manager told me the cover they sold was leg get & platt. She told me the cover sold for 189$ but since I bought my bed there a few months ago she would give it to me for half price of 90$. Then told me they are much more expensive on the Internet. I should mention she had to order the cover. When I got home I searched the Internet and found the very same cover on ebay for 54$. I called the next day and told her I found it as mentioned and wanted to cancel my order. She told me she couldn't do that I had to go through corporate office in Orlando. I called Orlando several times, each time with a promise they would check it out and call me back. After a few days my patience expiring I called back and the guy informed me the manager would be in at 11:00am. Several calls later I spoke with the manager who was less than helpful. He checked eBay while I was on the phone and said he could only find one for 75$ - basically calling me a liar. I told him no matter I never picked up the cover and want a refund. After some hesitation he told me I would only get back 70$ because they were keeping 20% - restocking fee. It's been two weeks and I have not received my refund. Be careful with this company.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/25/2012 03:59 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Mattress-one/Port-orange-Florida-32119/Mattress-one-Lie-rip-off-not-return-calls-Port-orange-Florida-973470. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Mattress one