Complaint Review: Mattresses2Go Chris Tucker

• Updated: Mon, August 13, 2012

• Reported By: Anita — Arlington Texas USA
Mattresses2Go Chris Tucker
2989 South State Highway 360 Grand Prairie, Texas United States of America

Mattresses2Go Chris Tucker Will take your money and sell you bad quality Grand Prairie, Texas

*Consumer Comment: You have options

This store needs to be closed down for what it is doing to innocent consumers.  It is selling very bad quality mattresses and once it is delievered and in my case damanged you are treated bad.  The quality of the mattress and box springs I bought was awful and to start it all off it was delievered damanged.  I had made a purchase earlier that day at a reputable mattress store and was convinced by mattresses2go to buy from them.  I was shocked when the merchandise was delivered.  When I tried to get my money back I was told no refunds which I guess was my fault for not seeing the sign.  When I told them that if the quality of my product or if was delievered damanged their no refund policy did not hold water by law I was told it did not matter I was not getting a refund.  How can the State of Texas allow this man to continue to take from people.  We need to to stop this before more innocent consumers make the same mistake.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/12/2011 11:57 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Mattresses2Go-Chris-Tucker/Grand-Prairie-Texas-75052/Mattresses2Go-Chris-Tucker-Will-take-your-money-and-sell-you-bad-quality-Grand-Prairie-T-808195. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Mattresses2Go Chris Tucker

You have options

AUTHOR: Angel - (United States of America)

You should have known in the store if you were buying poor quality.
It sound to me you were shopping after a purchase to get a better deal. No one can make you purchase something you dont want.
Most people  are unsatisfied because they buy cheap and get less quality or they dont take enough time to see if it is the right mattress for them.

If your mattress is defective you can call the manufacturer and they will make it good.

If you changed your mind or just dont like it. It is yours.

If your mattress was delivered in poor condition you should have refused delivery.

Again that was your choice and as you said "Your fault".