• Report: #1119261

• Updated: Wed, January 29, 2014

• Reported By: Rick — Royal Oak Michigan
Matts Merchandise
, Select State/Province USA

Matts Merchandise mattsmerchandise.com FAKE STORE, DO NOT GIVE PERSONAAL INFO Internet

I ordered a product from this retailer which I found thru google shopping. My first clue something was weird is I did not get a confirmation email when I placed my order. Then the next day, I checked my account and no money was taken for the product I ordered. I figured there must be some sort of mistake. So I called the 800 number, I recieved an error message saying this number does not accept incoming calls. So I tried to email the address listed, I recieved an error from gmail that this does not exist. I emailed matt@mattsmerchandise.com, this went through but I never recieved a response.

So I did a little more research and found the IP has only been up for 10 days and is located in Russia. The sites navigation is non existent, only way to get anywhere on the site is by searching it on google. So all said and done I recieved no product which I ordered, and as no money has been taken from my account yet, I assume I have just given my name, address, and credit card # to some sort of organization which sells info for identity theft. Do not give this site your personal info. You will not get what you ordered and there is no one you can follow up with.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/29/2014 09:02 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Matts-Merchandise/Select-StateProvince/Matts-Merchandise-mattsmerchandisecom-FAKE-STORE-DO-NOT-GIVE-PERSONAAL-INFO-Internet-1119261. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Matts Merchandise