Complaint Review: Mature Sex Chat City

• Updated: Fri, August 22, 2014

• Reported By: Roby — Toronto Ontario
Mature Sex Chat City
www.maturesexchatcity.com , Select State/Province USA

Mature Sex Chat City www.naughtymaturechat.com, www.maturesexhookup.com, www.sexymaturesingles.com Mature Sex Chat City Advertised that they had members in my area of Toronto. But didnot. www.naughtymatu

I joined Mature Sex Chat City web site that boosted many members in the Toronto area. The web site showed pages and pages of members along with their pictures and information in their profile. It was so well presented and so I decided to give it a try.

As soon as I paid for it on line and created my profile. The pages and pages of profiles disapeared and I saw that their really was no Canadian members. Their are lots of Americans on this service but no real Canadian members. I saw a Canada Chat page in the chat area but no one was on it. When I complained to the site that I was mislead. They simply said I was on the site too long for a refund. When I said that not even your Canadian Chat Page had members on it. They responded that it was not part of their services and then later they said they were sorry no one was on that chat room.

If you live in Canada donot join Mature Sex Chat City!! They will just take your money. They have $60.00 of mine. It's not the money it's the principle!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/22/2014 03:23 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Mature-Sex-Chat-City-/Select-StateProvince/Mature-Sex-Chat-City-wwwnaughtymaturechatcom-wwwmaturesexhookupcom-wwwsexymaturesi-1171694. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Mature Sex Chat City