Complaint Review: Mauconduit & Luna

• Updated: Sat, February 26, 2011

• Reported By: kimrobertson — Arizona United States of America
Mauconduit & Luna
PO Box 162955 Atlanta, Georgia United States of America

Mauconduit & Luna HARRASING AND WILL NOT PROVIDE REQUESTED DOCUMENTS OR ANYTHING WITH MY SIGNATURE. THIS COMPANY THREATENS WITH LEGAL ACTION AND DEMANDS MONEY Atlanta, Georgia

*Consumer Suggestion: FILE A COMPLAINT WITH YOUR ATTORNEY GENERAL

This company contacted me claiming it was my last chance to pay a dept I had supposedly created back in 2005.  This company used my maiden name which I have not used in over 10 years and used my exhusbands name and tried to blame him for the dept.

When told I would be sued and should have already been served, I asked for a copy of the file/records they have with my signature or any information showing me that this dept is infact mine.  I was told they did not have to send me anything.  I was told I would get something via email and never did.

This company is threatening, harrasing and the people are very rude!  Do not give them any money unless they provide you with documents.  I will be contacting the police today!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/21/2011 09:08 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Mauconduit-Luna/Atlanta-Georgia-30321/Mauconduit-Luna-HARRASING-AND-WILL-NOT-PROVIDE-REQUESTED-DOCUMENTS-OR-ANYTHING-WITH-MY-698009. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Mauconduit & Luna

#1 Consumer Suggestion

FILE A COMPLAINT WITH YOUR ATTORNEY GENERAL

AUTHOR: Nathan - (U.S.A.)

If you know who this company is?  I would get as much info as possible and file a complaint
with your state attorney general.  By doing this you are creating a audit trail in the event of any court action.

Demand via complaint proof of the debt including docs with your signature. Be sure to mention
that they were suppose to send you doc and never did.

I am not an attorney.  I can tell you what I did that worked.

I would also start taping conversation when they do call.  If it continues contact a NACA attorney
thru Budhibb.com