Complaint Review: Maureen Tara Nelson

• Submitted: Wed, February 06, 2013
  • Updated: Wed, February 06, 2013

• Reported By: Rockaway Beach,NY — Rockaway Beach New York United States of America
Maureen Tara Nelson
68 South Service Rd., Suite100 Melville, New York United States of America

Maureen Tara Nelson Private Matchmaking, Inc. Maureen Tara Nelson's goal is not to find our perfect match,but to charge you money for " service" and forget about you. Melville, New York

*Author of original report: My complaint has been resolved

Reputation is  the  most  important  part of any business. Its  obvious  to  me  that  Maureen  Tara  Nelson and  her  team  don't  care  about  their  reputation.  Their  main  goal  is  to  make  as  much money  as  possible.  They say "sit  back  and enjoy yourself during this exciting adventure".   I have been patient enough since May 2012  and  as  of  today,  I  had  no  dates.   And it is not   that I am "spoiled" or "having  high  expectations".  I  am  down  to  Earth,  I  am  simple  looking  for  serious  relationship.   For the money Maureen Tara Nelson  and  her  team  charge  she  has  to   provide some more basic information  about  potential  match.  They  should  send  as  an  offer once a week as it was promised.     It's  been  almost 10  months  and  I  received  only  a  few  e-mails  with  a  very  vague  information provided.  I  called  them  and  asked  for  a  little  bit  more  information- they  ignored  my  calls (never responded).   I  was  so  exited  at  the  beginning  and  now  I  feel  fooled  around  and  disappointed.  Don't   let  them  to do  the  same  to  you, you  don't  deserve  it.  You   work  hard  to  make  your money.   Don't  trust  Maureen  Tara  Nelson  and  her  team,  becouse  as  soon  as  you  pay  in  full  for their  "service"  and  your  check  is  cashed,  you  will  be  abandoned  and  discouraged.  They  have  to earn  and  work  for   the money  they  are  getting  paid  doing  their  job  according  to  our needs.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/06/2013 10:27 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Maureen-Tara-Nelson/Melville-New-York-11747/Maureen-Tara-Nelson-Private-Matchmaking-Inc-Maureen-Tara-Nelsons-goal-is-not-to-find-o-1010148. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Maureen Tara Nelson

My complaint has been resolved

AUTHOR: Rockaway Beach,NY - ()

I am taking back my complaint. We are working together to solve all past problems.