factory

• Submitted: Mon, November 19, 2012
  • Updated: Sat, November 24, 2012

• Reported By: Staceyfeland — Lomita California United States of America
Maureen feland
113 Harrison st Booton new jersey 07005 Lomita,Los angeles, California United States of America

Maureen feland Maureen miller,Maureen McKenna She is my brothers wife and she did credit card fraud on me and two of my brothers.she was here in California in february,march to have her boobs job she stayed at my house and stool 6000.00 dollars w Lomita,Los angeles, California

*General Comment: Good for you,Stacey-your right!

*Consumer Comment: question??

Maureen McKenna ,feland is married to my brother.she has ripped my brothers off,credit card taking money from the bank and she is on camera at the bank and has a case against her.she was here in feb.march 2012 for breast surgery and she was at my house,she stool $6000 dollars worth of jewelry from me and my children.( her own family) she is a thief and needs to stop ripping people off.I hope she goes to jail for a long time.I will never forget what she did but I do forgive her.GOD'S going to deal with her and so should the police.she has been doing this stuff all her life and it needs to stop!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/19/2012 09:07 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Maureen-feland/LomitaLos-angeles-California-/Maureen-feland-Maureen-millerMaureen-McKenna-She-is-my-brothers-wife-and-she-did-credit-971626. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Maureen feland

#1 General Comment

Good for you,Stacey-your right!

AUTHOR: scott brazinsky - (USA)

My name is Scott Brazinsky,i am the author of the previous 2 reports.I am so happy someone else has come forward to report Maureen Felands disgusting nature.I did not lie about anything in my reports,or i certainly wouldnt have left phone #s for verification.I do know this report from stacey is true,as while Maureen was in california(on my dime)getting her boobs tended to-i was at Maureens mothers house,taking care of her children,when a phone call came over the phone,the message was from stacey,stating the above rip off.I played the message to Maureens mother,and Maureens children,jake and jeremy.
We all heard it.I was amazed at the time,the family didnt seem fazed,they were just like,well thats mom.Kinda strange.
That was the same week Maureen took all of my money off my netspend card.I am sorry for staceys loss,and her brothers loss.Yes,she(maureen)needs to be dealt with by the law-i myself had 3 charges against her,1 was dropped,due to our relationship-but the other 2 stand-i have personally crusaded to have Maureen punished for her actions.

She has cost me over 8000.00$-let alone ruined my life.I had her arrested in june of 2012-she keeps postponing her court dates,which is getting old with the court.The last move Maureen and her public defender tried was to dismiss all charges because Maureen alledgedly had a e-mail from scott brazinsky wishing all charges be dropped.
Very funny and very Maureen.Her and her lawyer didnt know at that time,that i-myself had letters into the judge,my family,and others also have letters sent to the prosecutor and judge,trust me-they arent nice!I myself(scott brazinsky)am back in new jersey,as i was called as a states witness,to attend the court date on December 3rd.I will let you know the outcome,as there is other municipalities(brick)that she must answer for.

i am so sorry to hear,staceys brother(father)of the childen are still stuck in boonton nj,And i am so sorry Maureens mother has the children living with her,while Maureen is living in another state with her boyfriend,showing no reguard for her children or mother.
i pray,for the childrens sake,author staceys brother can intervine before the children get lost,if they arent already.

question??

AUTHOR: Stacey - (U.S.A.)

Did you file charges against her?