Knife

Maurice Iyalla
westhiemer houston, Texas United States of America

Maurice Iyalla Project management class fraud houston, Texas

*Consumer Comment: I don't believe what was said

*Consumer Comment: FALSE REPORT ABOUT MAURICE IYALLA.

*General Comment: Maurice Iyalla: Genuine Training Sessions

*Consumer Comment: Maurice Iyalla Project Mgt Class Not Fraud Houston Texas

*Author of original report: FRAUD

PROJECT MANAGEMENT CLASS FRAUD

I do not want to say anything before but if i don't people will continue to fall into the trap of this useless guy. This man call Maurice Iyalla is not a staright forward guy. He deceives people that he hold a class that can teach a project management. This guy will tcharge you $2500 for nothing. If you are despirate you will fall into his trap. He has collected several thousands from people without teaching them anything.

He will even promise to teach them project management, MS Project and primavera p6. At the end of the day, nothing.  He will do as if he is receiving a call from recruiter, telling them that if they cannot pay $150 per hour they should not call him again. My people, this is just one of his marketing startegy.

Ask yourself; have you ever been to school without course content or syllabus? Again, ask him if he is PMP or PgMP Certified from PMI. He knows nothing, i mean nothing. Come to think of it, you are a degree holder and someone who doen't have ordinary associate degree want to teach you how to manage a project.

Don't fall into his trap, he is a gold digger. I am sure he has never paid tax to IRS from the hard earn money he collects from people. I will surely report him to IRS once i know where he does his stupid class now.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/10/2012 12:56 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Maurice-Iyalla/houston-Texas-77042/Maurice-Iyalla-Project-management-class-fraud-houston-Texas-953429. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Maurice Iyalla

I don't believe what was said

AUTHOR: luxury - ()

I attend Maurice Iyalla's class and truly he teaches PM, he never promises me a job and never told me he knows SAP and never promises to gear me towards certification.  All he said was with his knowledge and my commitment I can get a job after teaching me and l have witnessed students in my group who got jobs as Project coordinators.  I believe that student who complained must have something personal with him, however maybe what he said was what was discussed between them, nevertheless the class can't be compared with classes taken from HCC or U of H but it will get you a job if you want it.

FALSE REPORT ABOUT MAURICE IYALLA.

AUTHOR: sudent - (United States of America)

I read the rip-off report submitted by a person calling him/herself Nwaigwe, about the reputation and professionalism of a Maurice Iyalla.  I must confess that reading the report was extremely comic as the vocabulary and grammar of the poster seems to be from someone who barely graduated from kindergarten.

I am currently attending lectures delivered by Maurice Iyalla and they are geared towards preparing me for the PMP certification exam and also equipping me with the necessary skills to successfully gain legal and reputable employment in an intensely competitive business environment.

Mr. Iyalla has shown immense professionalism in his knowledge of Project Management methodologies, processes and tools and I feel extremely fortunate about the knowledge I have gained from him.  I have already had project management experience, but found that I was lacking when it came to implementations tools.  Having a degree doesn't make you brilliant.

Classes have been every single day (twice a day - including weekends) and other class participants are all professionals and graduates in different spheres of business.  Our interactive sessions can only be compared to the recent town hall presidential debates and are highly competitive.  I'm confused where the poster says he paid money and never received a class.  I have only paid half the fees and I have almost completed the program.  Not once has money ever become an issue.

To be honest, when you pass through Maurice, you feel obliged to actually come back and share whatever knowledge you gain on the field.  In the past few weeks, I have become proficient in PMI methodologies, processes and

I can only deduce that the poster is indeed disgruntled, could not cope with the professional pace of the classes, failed to complete the course and is unable to secure a job due to the fact that he/she is intellectually sub-standard.  I sincerely believe that other students will make their contributions to this ridiculous report which I believe is aimed at destroying a man's reputation.

To the poster, I would advise you trying to actually apply some kind of minimal effort towards success, instead of blaming others for your sad failures.

#3 General Comment

Maurice Iyalla: Genuine Training Sessions

AUTHOR: sudent - (United States of America)

I read the rip-off report submitted by a person calling him/herself Nwaigwe, about the reputation and professionalism of a Maurice Iyalla.  I must confess that reading the report was extremely comic as the vocabulary and grammar of the poster seems to be from someone who barely graduated from kindergarten.

I am currently attending lectures delivered by Maurice Iyalla and they are geared towards preparing me for the PMP certification exam and also equipping me with the necessary skills to successfully gain legal and reputable employment in an intensely competitive business environment.

Classes have been every single day (twice a day - including weekends) and other class participants are all professionals and graduates in different spheres of business.  Our interactive sessions can only be compared to the recent town hall presidential debates and are highly competitive.  I'm confused where the poster says he paid money and never received a class.  I have only paid half the fees and I have almost completed the program.  Not once has money ever become an issue.

To be honest, when you pass through Maurice, you feel obliged to actually come back and share whatever knowledge you gain on the field.  In the past few weeks, I have become proficient in PMI methodologies, processes and especially tools.  Understanding the interdependencies of ERP and EPCI projects has never been so clear.  I have learned MS Project from scratch and have been fascinated at how it can assist you in building a professional master schedule from an array of individual project schedules.

Maurice Iyalla Project Mgt Class Not Fraud Houston Texas

AUTHOR: satken - (United States of America)

The allegation submitted by a ghost individual against Mr. Maurice Ayala is completely false. Its true that lesser mind compete in the dark, afraid to confront reality. But brave men define boldness by the strength of their real name. This is completely miss-characterization of Mr. Maurice Ayala, a good man that never tired of helping others to actualize their goal.

satken1@gmail.com

Chicago. USA

FRAUD

AUTHOR: MO - (United States of America)

Hi All,
I went to this maurice Linkedin to see what he was talking about. I descovered that all the people that recommended his were the people he had worked with in the past. I was so chocked to see that none of the people he trained write a single recommendation about the stupid class he has. I am reiterating again, don't be a victim of this Gold digger who is trying to eat from what other has sweated for. He is not going to teach you anything. He will come to class and keep repeating himself, he says the samething everyday. Common people if he make that kind of money he was talking about for the past 12yrs as he claimed. You know where he suppose to be, somewhere in sugarland and not an apartment. I not even sure he has a car now because he was alway using his student as a driver anytime they come for his stupid class. If someone want to give you a cloth, check what he wears first. A word is enough for a wise