Complaint Review: Maurice Iyalla

• Reported By: MO — houston Texas United States of America
Maurice Iyalla
westhiemer houston, Texas United States of America

Maurice Iyalla Project management class fraud houston, Texas

*Consumer Comment: Gold digger-misleading-Non accredited training-what you should know

*Consumer Comment: I don't believe what was said

*Consumer Comment: FALSE REPORT ABOUT MAURICE IYALLA.

*General Comment: Maurice Iyalla: Genuine Training Sessions

*Consumer Comment: Maurice Iyalla Project Mgt Class Not Fraud Houston Texas

*Author of original report: FRAUD

PROJECT MANAGEMENT CLASS FRAUD

I do not want to say anything before but if i don't people will continue to fall into the trap of this useless guy. This man call Maurice Iyalla is not a staright forward guy. He deceives people that he hold a class that can teach a project management. This guy will tcharge you $2500 for nothing. If you are despirate you will fall into his trap. He has collected several thousands from people without teaching them anything.

He will even promise to teach them project management, MS Project and primavera p6. At the end of the day, nothing.  He will do as if he is receiving a call from recruiter, telling them that if they cannot pay $150 per hour they should not call him again. My people, this is just one of his marketing startegy.

Ask yourself; have you ever been to school without course content or syllabus? Again, ask him if he is PMP or PgMP Certified from PMI. He knows nothing, i mean nothing. Come to think of it, you are a degree holder and someone who doen't have ordinary associate degree want to teach you how to manage a project.

Don't fall into his trap, he is a gold digger. I am sure he has never paid tax to IRS from the hard earn money he collects from people. I will surely report him to IRS once i know where he does his stupid class now.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/10/2012 12:56 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Maurice-Iyalla/houston-Texas-77042/Maurice-Iyalla-Project-management-class-fraud-houston-Texas-953429. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Maurice Iyalla

Gold digger-misleading-Non accredited training-what you should know

AUTHOR: Queen or King - (USA)

I just want everyone and anyone who is reading this to stay away from this class and go back to school.

His new office is Galleo Project management training

Address: 8700 Commerce Park Drive, Suite 218 H, Houston, Texas 77036

His phone number: (((REDACTED)))

icloud: (((REDACTED)))

Email:(((REDACTED)))

I wish I would’ve googled Maurice Iyalla before I put a penny in his hand. He’s full of it and he knows it. Karma is a b***h and he will get what he deserves. He has manipulated so many people out of hard earned money.

Yes some people have gotten jobs. But guess what they got it on their own. The ratio of people who got jobs to people who did not get jobs is low.

You will NOT get any accreditation from his PM training. This class should be illegal and reported. I paid cash and did not get a receipt. This is America. All payment methods deserves a receipt. He is not Paying Taxes if every one of us are paying him with cash then it’s not documented. I feel cheated paying $2800 for PM training (which was neither structured nor organized) with no certificate to show for it. He also fails to tell you that this does not cover the “tools training class” on Saturdays, which is an additional fee.

People come in and out of this class all the time. We all have the same complaints but no one wants to face Maurice because we are Nigerians and we are acting as if he is the OGA AT THE TOP. You are better off going to a community college and paying less than $1500 for accredited training that has professional mock interviews, resume building and career fairs. You cannot lose going to Lone star college, HCC, or San Jacinto College. Please if you are reading this do not waste your time with Maurice. He is only looking out for himself.

Maurice is a nice guy until he gets his money out of you. He will even manipulate you into paying more money for different trainings that will never happen! Once he gets his money all phone calls, emails, text messages are ignored until you harass him. He is never on time to class. He doesn’t stick to his own teaching outline. 95% of the time he doesn’t have anything planned to teach us. So he starts teaching you the same thing he taught the day before.

He lectures, until his phone rings, and you as a student listen and wait for him to get off the phone. His class is not professional training. It’s rude and unprofessional to answer phone calls in the middle of a lecture.

He changes the class schedule to whatever time or day he feels works best for him. Inconveniencing people who are married with children or working. It’s not fair and this class has to come to an end.

We as Nigerians need to stop kissing his a*s. If you have been in his class for more than 7 weeks without a job. Please consider going back to school. And do not fall for this modern day 419 project management training.

I don't believe what was said

AUTHOR: luxury - ()

I attend Maurice Iyalla's class and truly he teaches PM, he never promises me a job and never told me he knows SAP and never promises to gear me towards certification.  All he said was with his knowledge and my commitment I can get a job after teaching me and l have witnessed students in my group who got jobs as Project coordinators.  I believe that student who complained must have something personal with him, however maybe what he said was what was discussed between them, nevertheless the class can't be compared with classes taken from HCC or U of H but it will get you a job if you want it.

FALSE REPORT ABOUT MAURICE IYALLA.

AUTHOR: sudent - (United States of America)

I read the rip-off report submitted by a person calling him/herself Nwaigwe, about the reputation and professionalism of a Maurice Iyalla.  I must confess that reading the report was extremely comic as the vocabulary and grammar of the poster seems to be from someone who barely graduated from kindergarten.

I am currently attending lectures delivered by Maurice Iyalla and they are geared towards preparing me for the PMP certification exam and also equipping me with the necessary skills to successfully gain legal and reputable employment in an intensely competitive business environment.

Mr. Iyalla has shown immense professionalism in his knowledge of Project Management methodologies, processes and tools and I feel extremely fortunate about the knowledge I have gained from him.  I have already had project management experience, but found that I was lacking when it came to implementations tools.  Having a degree doesn't make you brilliant.

Classes have been every single day (twice a day - including weekends) and other class participants are all professionals and graduates in different spheres of business.  Our interactive sessions can only be compared to the recent town hall presidential debates and are highly competitive.  I'm confused where the poster says he paid money and never received a class.  I have only paid half the fees and I have almost completed the program.  Not once has money ever become an issue.

To be honest, when you pass through Maurice, you feel obliged to actually come back and share whatever knowledge you gain on the field.  In the past few weeks, I have become proficient in PMI methodologies, processes and

I can only deduce that the poster is indeed disgruntled, could not cope with the professional pace of the classes, failed to complete the course and is unable to secure a job due to the fact that he/she is intellectually sub-standard.  I sincerely believe that other students will make their contributions to this ridiculous report which I believe is aimed at destroying a man's reputation.

To the poster, I would advise you trying to actually apply some kind of minimal effort towards success, instead of blaming others for your sad failures.

#4 General Comment

Maurice Iyalla: Genuine Training Sessions

AUTHOR: sudent - (United States of America)

I read the rip-off report submitted by a person calling him/herself Nwaigwe, about the reputation and professionalism of a Maurice Iyalla.  I must confess that reading the report was extremely comic as the vocabulary and grammar of the poster seems to be from someone who barely graduated from kindergarten.

I am currently attending lectures delivered by Maurice Iyalla and they are geared towards preparing me for the PMP certification exam and also equipping me with the necessary skills to successfully gain legal and reputable employment in an intensely competitive business environment.

Classes have been every single day (twice a day - including weekends) and other class participants are all professionals and graduates in different spheres of business.  Our interactive sessions can only be compared to the recent town hall presidential debates and are highly competitive.  I'm confused where the poster says he paid money and never received a class.  I have only paid half the fees and I have almost completed the program.  Not once has money ever become an issue.

To be honest, when you pass through Maurice, you feel obliged to actually come back and share whatever knowledge you gain on the field.  In the past few weeks, I have become proficient in PMI methodologies, processes and especially tools.  Understanding the interdependencies of ERP and EPCI projects has never been so clear.  I have learned MS Project from scratch and have been fascinated at how it can assist you in building a professional master schedule from an array of individual project schedules.

Maurice Iyalla Project Mgt Class Not Fraud Houston Texas

AUTHOR: satken - (United States of America)

The allegation submitted by a ghost individual against Mr. Maurice Ayala is completely false. Its true that lesser mind compete in the dark, afraid to confront reality. But brave men define boldness by the strength of their real name. This is completely miss-characterization of Mr. Maurice Ayala, a good man that never tired of helping others to actualize their goal.

[email protected]

Chicago. USA

FRAUD

AUTHOR: MO - (United States of America)

Hi All,
I went to this maurice Linkedin to see what he was talking about. I descovered that all the people that recommended his were the people he had worked with in the past. I was so chocked to see that none of the people he trained write a single recommendation about the stupid class he has. I am reiterating again, don't be a victim of this Gold digger who is trying to eat from what other has sweated for. He is not going to teach you anything. He will come to class and keep repeating himself, he says the samething everyday. Common people if he make that kind of money he was talking about for the past 12yrs as he claimed. You know where he suppose to be, somewhere in sugarland and not an apartment. I not even sure he has a car now because he was alway using his student as a driver anytime they come for his stupid class. If someone want to give you a cloth, check what he wears first. A word is enough for a wise