Complaint Review: Maurice's Auto Shop

• Reported By: Amanda Hall — Gainesville Florida United States of America
Maurice's Auto Shop
3025 Drane Field Road Lakeland, FL Lakeland, Florida United States of America

Maurice's Auto Shop UnFair, Dangerous Employees Lakeland, Florida

This company doesn't know how to do what they think. I went to this company and wanted a routine inspection on my SUV and then was told an hour later of waiting that a lot of things was wrong with the car and they would have to let the car stay at their place. I agreed because I didnt want things to get worse. A day and a half later, I received a call from one of the employees and was told that the repairs were done and that I can come pick up the car. I told them, I wanted a phone call to make sure how much everything would be before they touched anything. Yet, that didnt happen. No one called. No one bothered to tell me anything. The total came out to be $2,985.43. I was shocked and almost fainted.. Then, I saw an employee walking around and asked why the price was so outrageous. The guy literally just hits on me and wants my phone number. I wasnt in the mood to get hit on! So disresepctful and little did he know I knew him and his ex girlfriend, I guess he didn't recognize me.... Anyway, this guy just gave me the creeps. I talked to my friend and ran his background and found out he has battery, grand theft, and many other things on his record. This company lets ANYONE work there with misdemanors or felonies! Unbelieveable. I am fighting to get my money back! I'll never set foot there again.

PRICE, MARK A 08/30/77Charge Number  1             Statute:948.06 PROB VIOLATION-OR COMMTY CONT RE UNK/FEL/MISD/JUV

Charge on Arrest Docket:VOP GRAND THEFT AUTO

Bond Type:
Bond Number:   Purge Number:
Purge/Bond Amount:0    Surety:0
Cash:0   Bond Exp.:  Disposition:PROBATION RESTORED
Upgrade/Reduction:

PRICE, MARK ANTHONY08/30/77Charge Number  1    Statute:812.014(2c1) LARC-THEFT IS 300 OR MORE BUT LESS THAN 5000 DOLS

Charge on Arrest Docket:GRAND THEFT INFO FILED

Bond Type:SBN
Bond Number:A52017847   Purge Number:
Purge/Bond Amount:1000    Surety:0
Cash:0   Bond Exp.:SBN# A5-2017847 1000.00    Disposition:SBN
Upgrade/Reduction:

PRICE, MARK ANTHONY08/30/77Charge Number  1    Statute:948.06 PROB VIOLATION-OR COMMTY CONT RE UNK/FEL/MISD/JUV

Charge on Arrest Docket:VOP GRAND THEFT
Bond Type:
Bond Number:   Purge Number:
Purge/Bond Amount:0    Surety:0
Cash:0   Bond Exp.:  Disposition:PROBATION RESTORED

Upgrade/Reduction:

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/19/2012 06:00 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Maurices-Auto-Shop/Lakeland-Florida-/Maurices-Auto-Shop-UnFair-Dangerous-Employees-Lakeland-Florida-971556. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Maurice's Auto Shop