Complaint Review: Mavrick Software & Telecom Services Inc

• Updated: Wed, October 03, 2012

• Reported By: John — la porte Texas United States of America
Mavrick Software & Telecom Services Inc
Dallas texas Dallas, Texas United States of America

Mavrick Software & Telecom Services Inc Mahabur Rehman, Marketing guy They offered me website,didnt give me no d**n contract and took my money from my card, he doesent sound like native American Dallas, Texas

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Rebuttal of fake report

I was called several times by these guys from Some Mavrick software and telecom services that they would give me a website, and they are based in Dallas Texas. With their accent and all i didnt want to trust it in the first place but they kept on going, as i do some purchase online and i somewhat needed a web presence I thought of giving it a shot. I did check their website and all and these people showed me some links of websites and all, unluckily couple of mails got erased recently as i download my mails in my local computer from the webmail otherwise i could produce the copies of these mails too! They sound so good when you will talk to them over phone and with their accent like Indian or Asian (i have nothing against asian) i thougth they are ok, but once i paid them they are not giving me my website design or what they promised me that they will deliver. This is quite a new kinda ripoff, i am not sure how many of you are out there fellas got crooked by this Mavrick Software based in Dallas texas thing. I heard one of my cousins in Dallas that they also received calls from these guys but didnt buy. My request to you fella Americans please think thousands of times before getting screwed up by these FAKE people with Fake identity pretending to be some software company and RIP you OFF!

Peace!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/14/2012 01:19 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Mavrick-Software-Telecom-Services-Inc/Dallas-Texas-75251/Mavrick-Software-Telecom-Services-Inc-Mahabur-Rehman-Marketing-guy-They-offered-me-webs-927157. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Mavrick Software & Telecom Services Inc

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Rebuttal of fake report

AUTHOR: Mavrick IT - (United States of America)

This is a complete lie and complete slanderto our company. First, we do not charge for any website layout. Our Websitelayout is always free. Once the layout is approved, then we request a small deposit. We offer 100% money back for any unhappy client.

It is unfortunate what this person has done. This is not a client of us. It maybe a competition who doesn't like our low price.

What do you, as a prospective client have to lose when you do not have to pay us for a layout? We have designed thousands of website layouts and have hundreds of happy clients within the US and Canada.

We are a real Software Company based in 3 continents. (North America, Asia and Europe). Our US head office address is Gateway Tower located at 8111 lbj frwy, ste 1250 Dallas TX 75251, Phone line is (214) 628-5000 and Email: info@mavrickit.com. Anyone can visit us between the hours of 9am to 6pm (CST) Monday through Friday or call and ask for our director of Marketing, Mr Clinton Porter or also with our legal representative, Princy Sethi Attorney at Law.

To you, the person who filled this false report. If youre unhappy with our work, then we will pay you your money back. Tell us who you are instead of hiding.