Complaint Review: Max Colon, AC Berry, Pure Berry: FWN Labortories

• Submitted: Thu, May 21, 2009
  • Updated: Thu, May 21, 2009

• Reported By:Babylon New York
Max Colon, AC Berry, Pure Berry: FWN Labortories
2495 Stirling Rd. Fort Lauderdale, Florida U.S.A.

Max Colon, AC Berry, Pure BerryMax Colon, AC Berry, Pure Berry: FWN Labortories Won't cancel order! Fort Lauderdale Florida

I have been charged for several items, I have tried to cancel the order, I was lead to believe it was canceled. But now they have informed me that I am unable able to do so according to their terms and conditions and the order hadn't been previously canceled. Legally, I should be able to cancel orders. After several screaming matches I have obtained a cancellation # of 754892. from their rep on 5/21/09. I called several times previously, but was unable to get any information. I did order a FREE sample and called to cancel the monthly subscription, yet they keep sending products and I keep returning them. They tell me now I need an RMA # in order to send back products that I called to inform them I didn't want. I am disputing the following charges except the two that should be the first shipping charge (I don't which one that is):
4/16 Max Colon $ 5.95
5/5 Pure Berry $87.13
5/11 AC Berry $39.95
5/18 AC Berry $ 1.95
5/18 - AC Berry $ 2.00

I agreed to pay for a free sample and then called after receiving them to cancel the order. Which they didn't do. I should be only paying for shipping charge for the FREE samples.
I do not wish to receive any more products from this company and have canceled to credit card to which they have been given . I will NOT pay for anything more then the first shipping charge.

Maura
Babylon, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/21/2009 07:17 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Max-Colon-AC-Berry-Pure-Berry-FWN-Labortories/Fort-Lauderdale-Florida-33312/Max-Colon-AC-Berry-Pure-BerryMax-Colon-AC-Berry-Pure-Berry-FWN-Labortories-Wont-canc-453991. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Max Colon, AC Berry, Pure Berry: FWN Labortories