Complaint Review: Max Colon

• Submitted: Thu, May 07, 2009
  • Updated: Thu, May 07, 2009

• Reported By:Belmont New Hampshire
Max Colon
10134 6Th Street Suite M Rancho, California U.S.A.

Max Colon Sent product I did not ask for and charged my CC and can't get anyone to help fix my issue. Rancho California

They have a free trial, and put you on automatic delivery. If you call within 15 days they say it is canceled. I called in 13 days to cancel, only to find a charge on my credit card for $90. When I called I was told it never got canceled. I asked how to get my money back, which I had to e-mail to get the info to send the already sent product back(customer service has no phone). After 4 e-mails and 5 more phone calls (e-mail response says no refund because I didn't call in 15 days, Phone calls say I am entitled to the refund). The people on the phone say they don't know the presidents name of their company.
I wonder what company this reall is

Fletch
Belmont, New Hampshire

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/07/2009 03:07 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Max-Colon/Rancho-California-91730/Max-Colon-Sent-product-I-did-not-ask-for-and-charged-my-CC-and-cant-get-anyone-to-help-f-449693. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Max Colon