Complaint Review: Max Colon

• Submitted: Sun, June 21, 2009
  • Updated: Sun, June 21, 2009

• Reported By:bloomington Indiana
Max Colon
10088 6th St Rancho Cucamonga, California U.S.A.

Max Colon these people take your money and product is a scam! Rancho Cucamonga California

I fell for this one! Please do not make my mistake!! The product they offer "Max Colon" colon cleanse and the accompanying Acai berry supplement. DO NOT WORK. But that is not were the biggest problem lies! THEY KNOW IT DOES NOT WORK AND THEY RIP YOU OFF FOR A FORTUNE!! They charged my account not once, but twice before I ever received the product.

When it finally arrived I thought OK I'll give it a try. Didn't work, went to cancel, found out they have a bunch of hard to locate small print. Your FREE TRIAL period starts the day you order. Now how can that give you a chance to try it! I cancelled following all of their directions, decided I learned my lesson the expensive way (the stuff is WAY over priced at 89.00 per bottle!) and that would be it. WRONG I just got another charge of 89.00 and no product to boot! After cancelling two weeks ago!!

This is a MAJOR internet scam no matter what their rebutal to the contrary (another poster), there are lots of complaints being issued against this company. I have reported them to both the better business bureau, and the CALIFORNIA OFFICE OF THE ATTORNEY GENERAL. I will follow through and if need be WILL SUE!!!

bloomington, Indiana

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/21/2009 06:02 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Max-Colon/Rancho-Cucamonga-California/Max-Colon-these-people-take-your-money-and-product-is-a-scam-Rancho-Cucamonga-California-463494. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Max Colon