Complaint Review: Max Colon

Max Colon
www.maxcolon.com Internet U.S.A.

Max Colon Unauthorized charge Internet

*UPDATE Employee: "Unauthorized" charges

I purchased a trial offer from Max Colon for $ 5.95 and later learned they charged and additional $ 1.00 for insurance. I received the product, used a portion and had no change like they advertise. I then called in to cancel the trial offer and the very next day was charged $ 89.95 for the next month's supply. I have not received the next month supply nor do I want it. I called and they told me to email them, so I did. Now after three days they are stating the will not refund me because I canceled too late. I ordered 4/24/09 and received the product 5/4/09 and then canceled 5/10/09. What can I do to get my refund? I should not be charged for something I did not authorize nor receive. Please help me to get my money back.

Lara
Phelan, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/12/2009 04:47 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Max-Colon/internet/Max-Colon-Unauthorized-charge-Internet-451202. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Max Colon

"Unauthorized" charges

AUTHOR: Customer Relations - (U.S.A.)

Firstly, the charge for your monthly supply was authorized by you at the time of sign up. You agreed to the terms and conditions prior to submitting your application. In fact, you must check a box stating this before we can even process your request. Additionally, the $1 insurance was an option on the order page. You would have had to request this. This being said, of course we accept returns for a refund. Please contact our customer service team to request the tracking number to your package as we have confirmation of delivery.